Iwaku: Azazel

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posts from Fel and Kestrel, and Umbra are in the works! Again, let me know if I did anything wrong. >__> Fel and his party has so many people to respond to, I tend to worry I miss something or misinterpret.

SEIJI. If I don't get a post done today due to connection issues, feel free to bunny Ozymandius!

I'd like to thank Fluffy for continuing with my characters. For all who don't into facebook, my official (yet, temporary) return is next monday, and I will be able to resume this RP for most of December and January.

Cat Emperor post is going to let Umbra come back when Fluffy is ready.

She won't be back for a while. Fluffy is taking a leave of absence from the site.

This is what happens when Asmodeus takes his confluence pulse away.... prisoners have their hands untied and chop through wooden beams with kitchen utensils.

I miss Palonis.

maybe you shouldn't live in such a run down shack then? just a thought.

These balsa wood shacks come at a very reasonable price.

As does Melody's Awesome Abs Workout DVD. Only $9.95 when you order online.

Sigh. Alright, taking over my entire section with the absence of my primary actors.

I've gotta get back into the swing of things. Give me a day or two guys.

I'm still here, Jack Shade! /Waves.

*glances at the GM controls*

*Pushes Asmo out of the way*

NOPE. :D

Fine. We'll just sit here in our respective scattered groups roleplaying with ourselves.

*hands out the Egomania Cookies*

Why don't you try to drag your would be new corpse to town, see what happens, yes? Don't mind me, I'm just sitting there up north, trying to think of a rousing speech. Taking levels in speechcraft isn't easy you know.

I used to have a high speechcraft, then I took an arrow in the knee.

Also, I'll wait for Fel to post before I do again.

[MENTION=358]Zypher[/MENTION] you, my friend, have two options: Follow me, or be stuck in the middle of two warmongering weirdos.

Status
Not open for further replies.