It's Time (Original Superhero Universe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What powers do you plan them to have? Mine is a nine tailed fox though not some anime "waifu" material I can assure you all.

I'm working on powers don't want the typical superman powers but strength so far is what I'm thinking not god like as superman or hulk

Sorry still here xD.

@ch0sen1 is the convo working for you now? I will pm you tomorrow since busy tonight.

Going for a Telekinetic guy (because I have always had an idea for a Telekinetic/Telepathy superhero named King Kinetic xD)

Must. Resist. Temptation ............. I surrender. I love the superhero genre too much. Will you still have me?

was about to send out a PM and it still isn't working :(

@ch0sen1 do you perhaps have a lot of messages in your inbox at the moment? I've heard that can be a factor in why people can't send you private messages. Because you might have a full mailbox

That could be it... because I can't pm you either Chosen

ch0sen sent one indirectly to me a couple hours ago, so i don't think that's it

I have 60% inbox full :/ this is starting to annoy me ;(

Not because of you guys of course.
If i were you (If you haven't already) i would send a pm to Diana or one of the admins to find out whats up, otherwise you could always start the PM for each of us until it's resolved :)

So with all the posts I'm going to take it that this is going to be pretty successful (despite the technical difficulties. Good luck with that by the way.) If there's still space in this entourage I'd like to join.

So with all the posts I'm going to take it that this is going to be pretty successful (despite the technical difficulties. Good luck with that by the way.) If there's still space in this entourage I'd like to join.
Not the GM but I think Chosen would let you in, so I hope she does^^

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Chosen is looking for alot of players :P Also, dont worry this is going to happen. Some of the charaters so far look nice. There are just some issues about her getting Pm's

Last edited:
Chosen is looking for alot of players :P Also, dont worry this is going to happen. Some of the charaters so far look nice. There are just some issues about her getting Pm's
What I got from quickly scanning through the posts is that they will just PM the interested in the mean time?

Status
Not open for further replies.