It's Time (Original Superhero Universe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ch0sen1

Original poster
I started this before two years ago, and boy did it blow up. The Original Superhero Universe went crazy with interest...but after a while the stories became too linear and obsessive with power and having the strongest abilities and eventually it dissolved. But now I'm rebooting it with more of an outline and parameters to adhere to. Nothing strict or restricting, I hate that. For those that know me, know I'm a GM that loves to promote and exercise creative and expressive freedom, just now it will have to be moderated by everyone instead of just myself. So I got to thinking, everyone has craze over Marvel and DC (TeamDC!!) All day, but I KNOW that there are others like me out there...that has that internal nagging at wondering what it'd be like if you created your OWN superhero/villain/anti-hero and established that character in a new and original universe! Well, the time has come, and I'm looking for only the most interested and dedicated rpers to help me build this new and massive universe! I'm thinking expansive in every sense of the word. Originality, Creativity, Wow factor, etc. You have the power to create your own storyline with an all new character! If anyone is excited about this as I am, PLEASE feel free to respond! :D I already have my girl ready to go, but I need more to help establish a strong universe unlike no other! =]

~ And yes, I DO plan on forming a main universe team to rival that of the Avengers and JLA from Marvel and DC....haven't got a name for them yet, but that's because I need characters!

I NEED YOU!!!

***NO BRINGING CHARACTERS FROM MARVEL OR DC PERIOD. YOU MAY INSPIRE OR INDIRECTLY ADAPT YOUR CHARACTER FROM A MARVEL OR DC HERO, BUT IF IT'S TOO OBVIOUS IT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.

***YOU MAY ALSO CREATE ONE OPPOSITE CHARACTER FOR YOUR HERO/VILLAIN (I.E. YOU MAKE A HERO, YOU MAY CREATE ONE VILLAIN FOR HIM/HER ALSO. IF YOU WISH TO ADD MORE TO YOUR ROUGES GALLERY, YOU MUST WAIT UNTIL THE RP KICKS OFF.

**YOU MAY DRAW/CREATE/USE CARTOON/ANIMATED PICS FOR YOUR CUSTOM HERO, BUT PLEASE USE A REALISTIC PHOTO FOR YOUR REAL CHARACTER EGO.

*** YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BASE YOUR CHARACTER FROM A REAL PLACE ON EARTH, FICTIONAL CITIES/PLANETS ARE ALLOWED TO CREATE. IF THERE IS AN INFLUX OF COSMIC OR WORLD LEVEL CHARACTERS NOT EVERYONE WILL BE ACCEPTED, SO PLEASE TRY TO MAKE A CHARACTER UNIQUE AS POSSIBLE, AND OF COURSE CATERED TO YOUR CREATIVITY AND DESIRES :]

***IF YOU'RE MAKING AN ALIEN/EXTRATERRESTRIAL CHARACTER, PLEASE HAVE A GRITTY BUT FANTASTIC MIX TO HIM/HER. MAKE THEM YOUR OWN, NOT ANOTHER "APOCALYPSE" OR "GREEN LANTERN".

***LASTLY, HAVE FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

* POWERS AND ABILITIES WILL BE REVIEWED BEFORE YOU'RE ACCEPTED. I DO NOT MIND ANOTHER SUPERMAN OR A MULTI ABILITY CHARACTER, JUST PLEASE DON'T MAKE THEM ANOTHER SUPERMAN COPYCAT AND MAKE SURE THE ABILITIES YOU CHOOSE MAKES SENSE IN REGARDS TO YOUR CHARACTER'S HISTORY/BACKGROUND *

Guidelines:
  1. Respond if you're interested (naturally)
  2. PM me your idea of a character, and what abilities/skills that character would have along with the history of the character: Are they yet to get they're abilities? Are they a hero, villain, etc?
  3. Follow the link below after we discuss via PM the details to request to join the Group to the RP.
  4. Once accepted, go to the OOC and discuss more with everyone else that has joined, and take a look at the characters, places, and info I have posted for reference and help if you need it.
  5. Be prepared to so some epic RPing and have a blast <3

Any more questions, feel free to ask here or wherever! Link below:

Error | IwakuRoleplay.com

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I love this and I would love to be in another one of your Hero rps, since the last one did go well^^. It's Shattered if you didn't know will PM you my char idea later^^, since I am about to leave for a bit xD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I love this and I would love to be in another one of your Hero rps, since the last one did go well^^. It's Shattered if you didn't know will PM you my char idea later^^, since I am about to leave for a bit xD
KAY <3

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I remember joining this a while back, and since the one i am in now is a bit losing steam, i would love to join! I'll send a pm to you later, since i am going out in fifteen,

Aberrant is a table-top roleplaying game system based on people who develop super powers, who are called Novas. It's one of my favorite game systems. However, it requires reading about rules and stuff which you probably don't want to do. Generally though whenever I've played the game system, we've had the GM in charge of the book and would give us the relevant information we need for making characters but keep the rest of the game rule information to themselves unless it was relevant so we wouldn't power game, and instead focus on roleplay.

BUT like I've said, you probably wouldn't want to do all that reading and stuff, I just like telling people about table-top systems that are relevant to their game ideas, because I'm that kind of geek. I do have interest in your game and have a character idea. If you do want to take a gander at the game rule information for Aberrant I can give you more details and probably find a pdf that I can link you.

Been awhile since we have done some writing together but... I love this idea and I have been itching to do a Hero/Villain one.

Count me in , Peach! If you will have me. ^^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Aberrant is a table-top roleplaying game system based on people who develop super powers, who are called Novas. It's one of my favorite game systems. However, it requires reading about rules and stuff which you probably don't want to do. Generally though whenever I've played the game system, we've had the GM in charge of the book and would give us the relevant information we need for making characters but keep the rest of the game rule information to themselves unless it was relevant so we wouldn't power game, and instead focus on roleplay.

BUT like I've said, you probably wouldn't want to do all that reading and stuff, I just like telling people about table-top systems that are relevant to their game ideas, because I'm that kind of geek. I do have interest in your game and have a character idea. If you do want to take a gander at the game rule information for Aberrant I can give you more details and probably find a pdf that I can link you.
No that's fine lol sounds cool though
Been awhile since we have done some writing together but... I love this idea and I have been itching to do a Hero/Villain one.

Count me in , Peach! If you will have me. ^^
Shayla!!! <3 missed ya. Sure I'll have you :)

I tried to PM you about a character concept, but I can't seem to send you pms. Or like 'conversations' I guess they are.
@ch0sen1

No that's fine lol sounds cool though

Shayla!!! <3 missed ya. Sure I'll have you :)
Awwh , I missed you too , Lovely!! <3 I will have a few idea's of mine to you in PM and see what you think! ^^

Also , it won't let me PM you..

Last edited:
  • Useful
Im in but my hero won't be pg like superman wonderwoman or batman how they are all so virtuous ... I like giving my hero's some flaws

Reactions: ch0sen1
Im in but my hero won't be pg like superman wonderwoman or batman how they are all so virtuous ... I like giving my hero's some flaws
I like gritty :}

EDIT: Batman isn't as virtuous as those other two

I like gritty :}

EDIT: Batman isn't as virtuous as those other two
Yea but i gotta say with DC I like the Superman wonderwoman power couple the new 52 is doing ... I know it probably won't last but we'll see...

I will probably create a multipowered character but not on superman level.. but would love a power couple in this rp.

I think batman is virtuous he makes the hard decisions but always for the greater good never for a selfish reason the only selfish thing he's done was bring damien back to life when he died

Let's roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.