It's Time (Original Superhero Universe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm interested! I like super hero type RP's ^^ I think I tried joining one of your RP's before but we didn't get very far, hopefully this one gets further along. I'll PM you a concept for my character. ^_^

Edit: Actually, it won't let me PM you, can you send me a message? :-/

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ch0sen1
WHY CAN NO ONE PM ME :(

Oh, so other people are having the same issue? :( I think that happened to me before when trying to PM someone else...I wonder if there's something in my settings that I need to change...Hmm....

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
WHY CAN NO ONE PM ME :(
I don't know the option to start a conversation is not there try pming someone and see if they can reply .. looking forward to this hopefully you can put up a CS soon so we can work on our characters

Hey guys, solution: For whatever reason I think the site has me as a certain type of member so the conversation tab is absent, but if you go to "Inbox" and start a new convo just type my username in and it should work!!! ^_^

That's how I tried doing it the first time and it didn't work, but if it works for other people then that's good.

That's how I tried doing it the first time and it didn't work, but if it works for other people then that's good.

Same here, it said I couldn't start a conversation with you ;_;

Maybe you could try starting a combo with people instead?

Hey guys, solution: For whatever reason I think the site has me as a certain type of member so the conversation tab is absent, but if you go to "Inbox" and start a new convo just type my username in and it should work!!! ^_^
I just tried wouldn't let me ... anyway what kind of character do you plan on coming up with
what kind of character ideas do some of ya'll have

I just tried wouldn't let me ... anyway what kind of character do you plan on coming up with
what kind of character ideas do some of ya'll have

Well I had an anti-hero type character in mind for my character. It might be fun if he had some sort of relationship with someone who was more aligned with hero work or even villainy. Like maybe if he had a friend, sibling or boyfriend haha.

I myself am considering doing the same thing.. I am going to want to do my female as a hero or villain who is dating or maybe even engaged to be on whatever side I don't choose. It would make for a tear between her beliefs , loyalties and doubting who she really is meant to be and or use her abilities for.

Reactions: Warm Regret
@Warm Regret
cool I'm not gonna make an anti-hero, one im sure you won't be the only one and it'd be horrible having an rp with two deadpools basically. Im gonna create a hero with some flaws but not anti-hero when i think of anti-hero I think of deadpool and even wolverine. Im gonna make a hero with strong values but not a killer he's gonna have his personal flaws like tony stark in a way... he's a hero but selfish at the same time not too virtuous

@Shayla
Well whatever you decide I offer the hero or villain I create as someone she is either dating or has dated... I do like the superman wonderwoman power couple

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
@Warm Regret
cool I'm not gonna make an anti-hero, one im sure you won't be the only one and it'd be horrible having an rp with two deadpools basically. Im gonna create a hero with some flaws but not anti-hero when i think of anti-hero I think of deadpool and even wolverine. Im gonna make a hero with strong values but not a killer he's gonna have his personal flaws like tony stark in a way... he's a hero but selfish at the same time not too virtuous

@Shayla
Well whatever you decide I offer the hero or villain I create as someone she is either dating or has dated... I do like the superman wonderwoman power couple
I am quite the fan of that pairing among many within Marvel and DC Universes. I am more than happy to know we will get a chance to work together for a pairing. You will just have to keep me in the loop on whether you'l be doing a Hero or Villain so we aren't the same.

I am quite the fan of that pairing among many within Marvel and DC Universes. I am more than happy to know we will get a chance to work together for a pairing. You will just have to keep me in the loop on whether you'l be doing a Hero or Villain so we aren't the same.
Yea I got it

@Warm Regret

Well honestly, everyone's going to fall into 1 of 3 boxes: Hero, Anti-Hero or Villain, so there's bound to be some similarities running around but I'm sure everything will work out. Your character sounds pretty interesting. My character is going to walk the line for a while but venture onto both sides every now and then. Maybe sometimes he's working with the bad guys or maybe sometimes he's working with the good guys. He's gonna be looking out for himself most of the time :P

I think I'm going to be a batman or Punished type character, in terms of alligment I mean.

Basically I'm going to go anti villain

Cool I'm going for a tony stark/superman would love to see how they interact

What powers do you plan them to have? Mine is a nine tailed fox though not some anime "waifu" material I can assure you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.