• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

It's Party Time!

Welcome! You have been invited by kiro to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rosie Maybe something to do with Drake? I would offer up Cheshire also, but I already got a plan for him :3

@Rosie you can also be friends with Isaiah and just walk up to him as he sits alone in his corner lool

@Akuma 8D

*NOTICE* GUYS I MIGHT REPLACE CHERRI'S CS FOR A DIFFERENT GIRL.
I see no special use for her. I might change the Face claim, or the whole application itself.

So are Jordan and isiah actually brothers or bffls ._. Plus I feel like Jordan's older XD.

But whatever. I plan on making Gina drink and get drunk for the first time along with caesar 8D.
Caesar gets a spiked drink then she does. So you guys probably might have to babysit her 8D or just check on her occasionally.

But is this rp only set in a party or we can go to school too?:/. For some reason it kinda reminds me of gatsby.

@PardonMeSir

I mean I didn't plan on it but I wouldn't mind. I could see me being the brother the older brother lol and of course I'd check on Gina constantly cause I gotta look out for my shorty :)

So are Jordan and isiah actually brothers or bffls ._. Plus I feel like Jordan's older XD.

But whatever. I plan on making Gina drink and get drunk for the first time along with caesar 8D.
Caesar gets a spiked drink then she does. So you guys probably might have to babysit her 8D or just check on her occasionally.

But is this rp only set in a party or we can go to school too?:/. For some reason it kinda reminds me of gatsby.

This one will be set in only party, but maybe I can make like a part two :D

OH WOW LOL XD

and wolf, I wouldn't mind. Even if you make a part 3 where they're all adults DEPENDING IF PEOPLE STILL LIKE PART 2 I'd join. Gina wouldn't age much lol. But she would definitely still be a dancer.

I really like her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back