Its A Big World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galen O'Shea
Galen wanted to gag when he heard the male talking to the she-devil. Did he not know just how horrifying of a person she was? Probably. It was probably a turn on for male giants. He shook his head at the thought. Galen felt his shoulders relax when the footfalls retreated and looked at Thomas when he brought up Daniel and Julia. They didn't typically help him out with his pranks, but with her recent antics he was pretty sure they'd be wanting some vengeance.
"Oh ye of little faith." He joked before turning in the direction of Daniel and Julia's residence. "We'll be back. Let us know if things change."
Galen headed off in the direction of Daniel and Julia's at a sprint, arriving there a minute or two later. He really didn't understand the appeal of living so deep underground, but there was a lot about some other tinies that he probably wouldn't ever understand. Galen knocked on the door and after a bit of convincing, he managed to fetch Daniel and Julia up from their house. The return trip took a little longer due to the pair's extreme paranoia. He'd never seen a rollie-pollie charge, but the pair swore on the aggression of the creatures.
"Alright Tommy, I've got us some help." Galen said after they arrived. "Let's get this done quickly."
Thomas nodded and grinned as he, Dan, and Julia each grabbed a limb of the deceased mouse, then waited on Galen to instruct them on where they were going to be putting it.

Galen O'Shea
Galen slipped through a hole between the floorboards, crawling out next to the wall. The giant's massive bed was against the wall and the headboard was tight enough against it for a few tinies and a mouse to slip in and out. He checked to make sure the coast was clear before signalling to the other three to hoist up the mouse carcass. Galen gestured to the bed, pointing out the exact spot where they could stash the mouse. With luck, it would take the she-devil a month to find it, provided she didn't have a habit of moving her bed from one end of the room to the other. Galen pulled out some rope (yellow yarn) before climbing the wood of the massive bed and crawling into the small space where the mouse was to be stashed. He lowered the rope to help Thomas climb up before Dan and Julia tied the mouse carcass to it. Galen signaled to Thomas to help him pull the mouse carcass up and into the space.

Galen O'Shea
Galen slipped through a hole between the floorboards, crawling out next to the wall. The giant's massive bed was against the wall and the headboard was tight enough against it for a few tinies and a mouse to slip in and out. He checked to make sure the coast was clear before signalling to the other three to hoist up the mouse carcass. Galen gestured to the bed, pointing out the exact spot where they could stash the mouse. With luck, it would take the she-devil a month to find it, provided she didn't have a habit of moving her bed from one end of the room to the other. Galen pulled out some rope (yellow yarn) before climbing the wood of the massive bed and crawling into the small space where the mouse was to be stashed. He lowered the rope to help Thomas climb up before Dan and Julia tied the mouse carcass to it. Galen signaled to Thomas to help him pull the mouse carcass up and into the space.
Thomas pulled when Galen gave him the signal and they soon got the mouse carcass up to where they wanted to stash it. "Well, that should do it," he said once they got it there. "Now lets get away from this stench and get to killing that Suck Beast."

"Dirk? That's a nice name. Has something rebellious and tough to it.", she complimented warmly. He finally seemed to pay her some attention. That was good, it meant that she could finally find out what happened to the admittedly cute fella. If he only wasn't so tiny..
"What happened? Why were you crying? Can I do something about it?", she asked with genuine concern.

"Dirk? That's a nice name. Has something rebellious and tough to it.", she complimented warmly. He finally seemed to pay her some attention. That was good, it meant that she could finally find out what happened to the admittedly cute fella. If he only wasn't so tiny..
"What happened? Why were you crying? Can I do something about it?", she asked with genuine concern.
Dirk looked up at her as tears came back to his eyes and he stuttered "...N-no, there's... there's nothing you c-can do... I-I just... just watched my family and all m-my friends and neighbors g-g-get... e-eaten by... b-by her!..." His tiny voice rose a bit near the end and he pointed to the white tigress that had done the deed, who was now walking down the sidewalk towards them. There was a faint but noticeable red stain around her mouth, like she'd tried to rinse the blood away but hadn't actually washed it off, and she was trying to pick something out of her teeth with one claw. Dirk broke down crying again, but this time in fear as he tried to hide himself as well as he could in Kayla's hand.

Galen O'Shea
Galen nodded in response to Thomas's statement after they had gotten the mouse properly stashed in the headboard of the giant's bed. After climbing down the frame, he stashed the rope away once more and slipped back under the floorboards with the other tinies. If there was one teaching he had taken to very strongly, it was that of leaving no trace behind. It had grown stronger after his father's demise, which could be seen as a very good reason for it. The problem with the suck-beast was finding where it was located, as the thing migrated all over the massive dwelling.
"So, any ideas on where the suck-beast is?" Galen asked as they walked below the floorboards. "I lost track of it a day and a half ago."

Galen O'Shea
Galen nodded in response to Thomas's statement after they had gotten the mouse properly stashed in the headboard of the giant's bed. After climbing down the frame, he stashed the rope away once more and slipped back under the floorboards with the other tinies. If there was one teaching he had taken to very strongly, it was that of leaving no trace behind. It had grown stronger after his father's demise, which could be seen as a very good reason for it. The problem with the suck-beast was finding where it was located, as the thing migrated all over the massive dwelling.
"So, any ideas on where the suck-beast is?" Galen asked as they walked below the floorboards. "I lost track of it a day and a half ago."
"I'm not sure," Thomas said, shrugging a bit.
"I know right where that thing is," Julia said, smirking. "Just follow me and I'll show you all." She didn't wait for an answer and instead started leading the way, closely followed by Daniel and Thomas.

(Is the tigress a cat or are we talking about a real tigress?)

Galen O'Shea
Galen shrugged when Julia spoke up and said she knew exactly where the suck-beast was before proceeding to lead the way without prompting. While Thomas and Daniel followed closely behind her, he lagged further behind and listened closely to the world above the floorboards. Galen respected Julia's confidence, but he knew better than to get too cocky. Cockiness lead to death, and he'd spent way too much time in it's company to feel comfortable staying there much longer.

(( Sorry for the bleh post. Doing homework and it's frying my brain. ))

Kayla had hurt in her eyes, feeling devastated about Dirk's loss. She couldn't imagine watching her entire social network (especially family and friends) die, it had to have been horrible. "I'm.. I'm sorry, Dirk.", she grieved, looking like she was near tears herself until he referred to the furry approaching the two.
The blood near her mouth and what looked like... her trying to get something out between her teeth.. were clear indications as to what had happened.
She closed her hand a little, holding onto Dirk tightly, but leaving him enough space to breathe. "Is it true that you've just murdered a group of Tinies?", she asked with a deadserious and venomous voice, blocking the way of the girl by standing in the middle of the pavement and facing her, Kayla's free hand digging for something in her pocket.

Galen O'Shea
Galen shrugged when Julia spoke up and said she knew exactly where the suck-beast was before proceeding to lead the way without prompting. While Thomas and Daniel followed closely behind her, he lagged further behind and listened closely to the world above the floorboards. Galen respected Julia's confidence, but he knew better than to get too cocky. Cockiness lead to death, and he'd spent way too much time in it's company to feel comfortable staying there much longer.

(( Sorry for the bleh post. Doing homework and it's frying my brain. ))

Julia led the group to another access hole in the wall that led to a relatively small, dark room. Julia grabbed and lit a small lantern and held it up to give some illumination. "There it is," she said, looking up at the dormant Suck-Beast. The thing's trunk was laying limp on the floor and the tail was curled up next to it. "So how are we gonna go about this?" Thomas asked Galen. "I'll assume you've got the charges, but where are we gonna put them?"

(That's alright. Wait, homework? You're 26, right?)

Kayla had hurt in her eyes, feeling devastated about Dirk's loss. She couldn't imagine watching her entire social network (especially family and friends) die, it had to have been horrible. "I'm.. I'm sorry, Dirk.", she grieved, looking like she was near tears herself until he referred to the furry approaching the two.
The blood near her mouth and what looked like... her trying to get something out between her teeth.. were clear indications as to what had happened.
She closed her hand a little, holding onto Dirk tightly, but leaving him enough space to breathe. "Is it true that you've just murdered a group of Tinies?", she asked with a dead-serious and venomous voice, blocking the way of the girl by standing in the middle of the pavement and facing her, Kayla's free hand digging for something in her pocket.
Dirk curled up in fear in Kayla's hand, though more out of fear from the other giantess than of Kayla now.

Crystal stopped when Kayla moved into her way and spoke so sternly to her, a bit surprised and offended but not letting it show. "Murdered isn't really the right word..." she said, finally digging the thing out of her teeth and holding up a Tiny's severed arm for a moment. "...but yeah, I did just have a snack. They're just delicious, you should try them sometime." With that she casually popped the arm back into her mouth and crushed it up, then sniffed the air for a few seconds. She could tell Kayla had one of the things from the way her closed hand was shaped and because she could smell it. "I can tell you've got one right there, don't knock it 'till you try it. Just pop the puny thing in your mouth and start chewing, it feels oddly satisfying to feel them struggling."

Feeling the little man squirm in her hand only fueled Kayla's anger at the woman in front of herself more.
"You know, their physical size doesn't make them any less human. That makes it murder and no, I am not gonna",she shuddered a little, "...eat Dirk. I will call the police now because you are technically accusable of cannibalism and homicide. That'll send you into jail for the next decade.", she sounded too calm for a normal person, a deep wrath hidden underneath that cool voice of Kayla's. She wanted to punish that furry so hard, but on a lot of occasions the girl had learned that violence wasn't the right thing.. for citizens. Police could, though.
And her mother happened to be a very good advocate.

Feeling the little man squirm in her hand only fueled Kayla's anger at the woman in front of herself more.
"You know, their physical size doesn't make them any less human. That makes it murder and no, I am not gonna",she shuddered a little, "...eat Dirk. I will call the police now because you are technically accusable of cannibalism and homicide. That'll send you into jail for the next decade.", she sounded too calm for a normal person, a deep wrath hidden underneath that cool voice of Kayla's. She wanted to punish that furry so hard, but on a lot of occasions the girl had learned that violence wasn't the right thing.. for citizens. Police could, though, and her mother happened to be a very good advocate.
Crystal frowned and looked at Kayla in disapproval, then shrugged. "Ahh well, to each their own. If you're not into eating them, the few I kept made pretty good slaves for the time I managed to resist eating them, so maybe that's your thing. I even used one as a dildo once or twice. Wasn't the biggest thing to stick up there, I'll admit, but him moving around inside me honestly felt better than any sex toy could possibly hope to deliver." When Kayla mentioned calling the police, however, Crystal's expression changed to one of worry. "I wouldn't do that if I were you," she warned. "If you care so much about them, think about what would happen if you went and blew the secret of their existence like this. They'd be hunted down and exterminated like the pests they are, and I'd loose my favorite source of snacks and entertainment."

(She actually shouldn't call the cops, because what Crystal's saying is pretty much exactly what would start happening if someone blew the secret in a way like that.)

Galen O'Shea
Galen took a cursory glance around the room after Julia led them in, taking note of a few details here and there as his eyes shifted. The suck-beast was indeed dormant, that much was clear from the light of the lantern. What wasn't clear was where exactly they should put the charges. He got to thinking after Thomas asked him how they were going to go about it.
"Lemme see that, Jules." He said to Julia, holding out his hand to receive the lantern from her before walking over to the dormant beast.
Galen held up the light to better inspect where the tail attached to the main body and to look for any orifices other than the trunk. None. Damn. The tail did seem to be pretty vulnerable, but disrupting the internal organs were what was going to do it in.
"I'm not seeing another way into the thing other than it's trunk." He commented. "I hate to waste the charges on the tail. We can probably just hack it off."
Galen put the lantern down in order to better access his backpack. He pulled out a couple of charges with simple detonation mechanisms.
"If only we could put a delay on these things..." He thought aloud.

(( Yes. Finishing up college. ))

(Ahhh damn. Nearly forgot that.)

Words couldn't describe the amount of disgust appearing on Kayla's face at the thought of using them as dildos. Just what was this woman?? The very thought of treating them like objects or slaves felt repulsive.
But Crystal had a point. The government.. Wouldn't exactly favour their existence. Kayla out of all people had been supposed to know. She sighed. "Alright, no police.", she declared, "But unlike you, I cannot look down upon Tinies like that. You are nothing, but a murderer and a sadist in my eyes now, but unfortunately I am not a violent person. If I catch you doing such a thing again, I'll hire someone to handle you. Though."

Crystal shrugged again. "Go ahead, last time someone tried to have me clipped the hitman and the guy behind it both got a taste of my canines," she said, flashing her fangs in a toothy grin as she stepped around Kayla to keep going. "Have fun with your little 'friend' there."

Dirk was still trembling in Kayla's hand, afraid about what he'd have to be facing in the future. He knew he couldn't stay here, there were too many memories. If Kayla actually did care about him he was hoping she'd decide to keep him, whether as a boyfriend, a pet, a servant or even a sex slave he didn't care so long as he lived. He breathed a small sigh of relief when he heard Crystal leaving them.

Galen O'Shea
Galen took a cursory glance around the room after Julia led them in, taking note of a few details here and there as his eyes shifted. The suck-beast was indeed dormant, that much was clear from the light of the lantern. What wasn't clear was where exactly they should put the charges. He got to thinking after Thomas asked him how they were going to go about it.
"Lemme see that, Jules." He said to Julia, holding out his hand to receive the lantern from her before walking over to the dormant beast.
Galen held up the light to better inspect where the tail attached to the main body and to look for any orifices other than the trunk. None. Damn. The tail did seem to be pretty vulnerable, but disrupting the internal organs were what was going to do it in.
"I'm not seeing another way into the thing other than it's trunk." He commented. "I hate to waste the charges on the tail. We can probably just hack it off."
Galen put the lantern down in order to better access his backpack. He pulled out a couple of charges with simple detonation mechanisms.
"If only we could put a delay on these things..." He thought aloud.

(( Yes. Finishing up college. ))
Daniel looked farther up above them and spotted something they hadn't noticed before, which were actually the slots where the air was expelled from the vacuum. "Hey, that looks like a place we can toss charges in!"

Galen O'Shea
Galen quirked an eyebrow when Thomas pointed out a few slots in the body of the suck-beast. How had he missed those? He shook the thought before turning to the others.
"Then that's where we'll put 'em." He said. "Any volunteers?"
The last statement was a joke, which Galen made evident by grinning at the other three.
"Just joking. But seriously, anyone wanna help me get up there?" He clarified.
He wasn't about to ask any of them to do the dangerous work, not when it was his idea of a prank.​

Status
Not open for further replies.