Its A Big World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galen O'Shea
Galen quirked an eyebrow when Thomas pointed out a few slots in the body of the suck-beast. How had he missed those? He shook the thought before turning to the others.
"Then that's where we'll put 'em." He said. "Any volunteers?"
The last statement was a joke, which Galen made evident by grinning at the other three.
"Just joking. But seriously, anyone wanna help me get up there?" He clarified.
He wasn't about to ask any of them to do the dangerous work, not when it was his idea of a prank.​
Julia raised her hand and said "I volunteer as tribute," barely able to hold back her laughter at the reference to her favorite of the human's TV programs.

Galen O'Shea
Galen couldn't help but give Julia a weird look when she mentioned being a tribute.
"The hell are you going on about?" He asked before shaking his head and waving his head dismissively. "Y'know, I don't wanna know. Let's just get a leg up."
Galen pulled the rope from his backpack once again and found a place to affix it. He grabbed a hexagonal weight (nut) that he'd found years ago in the giant's closet and attached it to the end of the rope before tossing it. The counter balance of the weight would allow the two to climb up the side of the suck-beast and reach the vents with relative ease.​

Galen O'Shea
Galen couldn't help but give Julia a weird look when she mentioned being a tribute.
"The hell are you going on about?" He asked before shaking his head and waving his head dismissively. "Y'know, I don't wanna know. Let's just get a leg up."
Galen pulled the rope from his backpack once again and found a place to affix it. He grabbed a hexagonal weight (nut) that he'd found years ago in the giant's closet and attached it to the end of the rope before tossing it. The counter balance of the weight would allow the two to climb up the side of the suck-beast and reach the vents with relative ease.​
Julia laughed a bit then looked up when Galen tossed the line. Once she felt certain it had lodged itself somewhere secure she grabbed on and started climbing.

Galen O'Shea
Galen waited for Julia to get about halfway up the rope before climbing up himself, charges in his backpack. He was certain that Thomas and Daniel would keep an eye out for the two of them, so he didn't even ask. Galen propped himself against the side of the suck-beast after Julia had reached the area where the vents were.
"Here." He said, handing her each of the charges one at a time.

Galen O'Shea
Galen waited for Julia to get about halfway up the rope before climbing up himself, charges in his backpack. He was certain that Thomas and Daniel would keep an eye out for the two of them, so he didn't even ask. Galen propped himself against the side of the suck-beast after Julia had reached the area where the vents were.
"Here." He said, handing her each of the charges one at a time.
Julia carefully took the charges when Galen handed them to her, and said "What do you want me to do with them? I haven't really done much with explosives before."

Galen O'Shea
Galen pointed out the switches on each of the charges to Julia when she asked for some help.
"Pull the switch and you've got two seconds to get rid of it before it blows." He said before pointing out the vents. "Turn one on, toss it in there. Once it blows, do the same thing with the other."

Julia nodded, taking the first charge, activating it, then tossing it into the vent and doing the same with the other. There were two relatively large, loud explosions inside the thing somewhere below them and Julia covered her ears when they came.

Kayla followed the furry with her glares until she disappeared behind some corner, then sighing. She would have to do something about the white-furred monstrosity of a woman... Later.

She turned her attention to Dirk again, opening her hand. She was smiling. "Should we look for a different colony for you?", she asked. Different ideas crossed her mind, but they wouldn't work with a Tiny. Oh, how much she wanted the possibility to change sizes... But as the existence of these little humans wasn't officially proven, doing scientific research in that area was impossible.

Kayla followed the furry with her glares until she disappeared behind some corner, then sighing. She would have to do something about the white-furred monstrosity of a woman... Later.

She turned her attention to Dirk again, opening her hand. She was smiling. "Should we look for a different colony for you?", she asked. Different ideas crossed her mind, but they wouldn't work with a Tiny. Oh, how much she wanted the possibility to change sizes... But as the existence of these little humans wasn't officially proven, doing scientific research in that area was impossible.

Dirk looked up at Kayla in a bit of fear and a bit of respect, incredibly grateful that she'd grabbed him and saved him. "...no... I-I don't think so..." he said, glancing back in the direction of where his home used to be, then down at his foot. "I don't even know where any others are near here, and I won't even be able to walk at all... but you're... you're the only big person I've ever seen being kind to any of us, and I'd... I'd like you to keep me if you're willing... I would be willing to be a servant or a pet to you if that's what it takes, but I don't want to stay here Miss... umm... I'm sorry, you already saved my life and I don't even know your name..."

Last edited:
Galen O'Shea
Once the two explosions erupted somewhere in the depths of the suck-beast, Galen signaled for Julia to scale down the back of it with him. It sounded like they'd done enough damage, so perhaps the tail wouldn't need to be fussed with just yet.
"Well, that should do it." He commented as he reached the ground.
Galen began to tug on the rope in an effort to get the weight to dislodge. However, it was stuck a bit tighter than he expected it to be, resulting in his having trouble retrieving it.
"Aw hell." He mumbled before choosing to climb up the beast once more and undo the weight by hand.
Galen had already lost a father to the giant and he wasn't willing to leave behind any evidence for her.

Galen O'Shea
Once the two explosions erupted somewhere in the depths of the suck-beast, Galen signaled for Julia to scale down the back of it with him. It sounded like they'd done enough damage, so perhaps the tail wouldn't need to be fussed with just yet.
"Well, that should do it." He commented as he reached the ground.
Galen began to tug on the rope in an effort to get the weight to dislodge. However, it was stuck a bit tighter than he expected it to be, resulting in his having trouble retrieving it.
"Aw hell." He mumbled before choosing to climb up the beast once more and undo the weight by hand.
Galen had already lost a father to the giant and he wasn't willing to leave behind any evidence for her.

Daniel was about to head up the rope to help Galen when there were a few tremors and suddenly the whole room was bathed in light. "Ahh-HA!!" Lisa's voice boomed. "I knew you little shits were fucking with me!!" Her gaze locked on Galen for a brief moment and then shoved the vacuum backwards a bit, blocking the tiny's only exit, then reached out to grab Galen.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Kayla thought about it for a while. He wouldn't be happy with her, having no other Tinies around him to interact with like normal people. But she could imagine taking him in temporarily until they'd find a new home for Dirk. With his handsomeness and sweet personality that would be no big problem.
"Alright, looks like you'll be staying with me then. I don't have a job for you, tho-", she interrupted herself when she heard Lisa shouting something at 'little shits'. Her eyes widened. Could it be...?? Her eyes locked on the door she'd just left.
"Dirk, you got any friends in there??"

Dirk looked towards the source of the disturbance and shook his head a bit. "No, nobody I know is... alive anymore... the house had a bit of a mouse problem last I checked and there weren't any other colonies or individuals around here, just mine."

Galen O'Shea
The tremors that shook the floor didn't rattle the suck-beast much, but it was the sudden flood of light from the massive door that threw Galen's senses off. He shaded his eyes as best as he could before gripping onto the yellow rope for dear life. The giant had discovered them, but thankfully she had fixated on him instead of Thomas and the others.
"SCRAM!" Galen yelled, using his rare, but very serious, authoritative voice.
He could only pray to the tiny god that the others would listen and not be so stupid as to be brave and try to help him. He scurried up to the weight as quickly as he could, pulling it loose before chucking it at the giant as best as he could. It wouldn't matter if the thing actually hit her, Galen would still lose his rope in the process. After the haphazard toss, he ducked down against the body of the beast before looking for a place slightly smaller than her finger to wedge himself into.

There wasn't any such place on the Suck-Beast that Galen could get to and Lisa's fist quickly closed tightly around him (though his upper body exposed so he was still able to see what was going on). The other Tinies did try to make a run for it, but their only route was out past Lisa and she didn't plan on letting them escape. Daniel didn't know what hit him as Lisa slammed her bare foot down on top of him, crushing him into a fine paste that already started soaking into the floorboards. Julia and Thomas managed to avoid their deaths but were quickly grabbed in the giantess' other hand. She laughed a bit maniacally as she stood back up, saying "Ohh, you puny little bugs are NOT gonna be happy that I finally got you!!"

Last edited:
Galen O'Shea
Galen didn't get far before the giant's hand closed around him, arresting his movement in one swift motion. He struggled, however fruitlessly, against her grip. He cringed as he heard her foot slam against the ground, the sound of one set of footfalls being silenced forever by the action. She quickly snatched up the other two and it wasn't until she raised her other hand that Galen knew who hadn't made it. To say that he wasn't pleased at being caught was an extreme understatement, especially not now that she declared that something was in store for them. Well, something had to be because she did say that they weren't going to like being caught. Galen stopped squirming for a few moments to attempt to focus on what was to come. No matter what it was, they were going to need every chance of survival.

As Julia and Thomas struggled fruitlessly in Lisa's grip the evil giantess made her way back to the kitchen of her house. "Unfortunately for you guys my niece is over and I haven't yet fed her an afternoon snack, but she's always been curious about what you Tinies taste like. I think I'll let her have one of you and I'll keep the other to use tonight, and the last of you I'll probably just toss into the garbage disposal or something." She turned around and hollered "Lucy! Can you come here for a second?"

Galen O'Shea
Just as the giantess had predicted, Galen was NOT happy with what she had in store for them. Being eaten like some common bug wasn't even on his list of preferred ways to die, so he was going to have to take drastic action. It wasn't only his life on the line and if he didn't do something, they were all doomed. Galen turned his head to and fro, looking for something that he might feasibly be able to use as a weapon against the she-devil. Well, provided she actually let go of him for a second or two.

(( Sorry it's short, but I don't want to accidentally metagame on my part. ))

A young girl, presumably Lisa's niece Lucy, soon came bounding into the kitchen. "What is it Auntie Lisa?"
Lisa smirked and glanced back to the Tinies she was holding. "You know how you've always wanted to try one of those little people?"
The young girl's eyes brightened a bit and she said "Did you get me one?"
Lisa smiled and nodded, handing a struggling Julia to her niece. The Tiny started pleading desperately with the giant elementary schooler, but her sadistic aunt had clearly poisoned her young impressionable mind with false views of the little ones. Lucy grabbed one of Julia's feet in each hand and started pulling in opposite directions, drawing a series of blood-curdling, agonizing screams from the girl. Eventually her left leg was torn off at the base and Lucy tossed that into her mouth and started chewing. She then took Julia's hands in her other hand and tore her other leg off, earning more screams of pain as that was eaten. Finally the Tiny's pain was ended when Lucy tossed the rest of the girl, still alive, screaming, and pleading for mercy, into her mouth and crunched her up, eventually swallowing. She thought for a moment then shrugged a bit and said "Ehh... it's alright I guess... I don't know, but thanks anyways, Auntie." The girl innocently skipped off into the other room again. Lisa chuckled a bit to herself, unknowingly loosening her grip on Galen a bit. It wasn't much, but it'd give him the wiggle room he needed to get out and use the relatively large knife on his belt.

Galen O'Shea
Galen had forced himself to look away when Julia was handed over to the giant child, though the sounds still reached his ears easily enough. It was sickening how the child had already been taught how little her aunt valued other lives. Though there had been a gruesome end for Julia, at least it hadn't been too much in vain. The child had decided that they weren't palatable, leaving him and Thomas with a slightly greater chance of survival. The sadistic she-devil probably had more tortures in mind, but Galen wasn't going to wait around to see what they were. He struggled in her grip once again, finding that he could move his arms a little more than before and reach his knife. He had taken a long time to get it molded and sharpened just right, so he knew the blade well. Galen moved quickly to loose the knife from his belt and once it was free he struck. With luck, he'd manage to sink it into the giant's finger, maybe even between a joint.

Status
Not open for further replies.