It'll Be Our... My... Little Secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ellie sighed when the bell rang, letting her head hang back for a few seconds before grabbing her bag. Then, she stood and couldn't help but glance over at Georgia. She ran a hand through her short blonde hair before moving her headphones to where they hung around her neck. Deciding to take the chance, she walked up to her and looked a little uncomfortable. She placed a gentle hand on the upset girl's shoulder. "Hey...things will get better, okay? I'm not gonna pry or anything, but I can tell your upset. You don't really know me, but I'm Ellie. I wouldn't mind talking if you ask me." she said sincerely, flashing a half smile at the girl before pulling her hand away from her shoulder. Ellie turned her head to look at the remaining students in the classroom. She saw Stuart and smiled. She didn't really know if he considered her a friend, but she saw him as one. With a sigh, Ellie fidgeted with her bag before turning back to him. "Hey, Stuart, where're you gonna eat at today?" she called over to him.

Mr. Paine was about to turn back to the board and write more things down, when another student came into the classroom, and he had to try hard not to bark at the student. As he took his seat, Paine said in a bored fashion, as if he had better things to do,
Mr. Jeremy, please see me after class to catch up on what we talked about.
Even if it wasn't that much, what with the interruptions, he thought bitterly.
Now--
He winced as the bell rang, which always ground at his ears, and sighed as he started wiping down the whiteboard, cleaning it so that he wouldn't have to the next morning. After this was Lunch, then 6th hour was his Prep hour, and his heart quickened a beat as he realized he had Georgia as a helper. Usually, her and a couple other students would join Mr. Paine in his prep hour and help him grade papers, and overall menial tasks for their own free hour. Sometimes Mr. Paine allowed them to leave early if he didn't have much work to do.
Jolted out of his thoughts by Frankie, Mr. Paine glanced thoughtfully at her, and noticed her rather rough looks towards him. He sighed, running a hand through his hair and pushing his glasses up on his nose before looking at her with serious dark eyes.
I'm sorry about earlier, Ms. Willis. I just had a rough time last night, what with--
He abruptly stopped, shaking his head once and blushing a bit. He hastily retrieved the folder from her hands and smiled at Frankie with a decidedly dismissive glance.
Thank you. Now hurry along, wouldn't want to keep that stomach empty.
Now he noticed Georgia taking a bit longer to pack than usual, but said nothing as he turned away from Frankie and retrieved a small sack from the mini-fridge he had, which contained some fried chicken from the local supermarket.

"Alexia 'Lex' Rodriguez"
One of the last few to enter the class but Lex was one of the first to leave. She didn't even bother putting her bag on she just simply held it till she got out of the room. Glancing over her shoulder she looked around all the emerging students, her eyes set on Georgia. Clenching her jaw she pulled her sunglasses on and turned to walk away with a small, subtle sigh and shake of her head.

She walked through the closest exit and was soon outside. Finally putting her bag on she reached into her jacket pocket and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. Placing one between her lips she lit it and took a deep inhale. Exhaling she walked on.

It seemed like she was set in wherever she was going. She knew every step that she took, every turn that she made, it all seemed like a routine.

Alexia eventually came to a large building, the walk must've been at least fifteen minutes, she had no intentions of going back to class anyway.
The structure seemed old, cracks and stains in the cement. Metal shutters hanging from the grime stained windows. Some of the panels shattered. A warehouse.

Approaching a large sliding metal door Lex grunted slightly as she pushed it open. Loud screeching and groaning echoed as the rusted wheels scraped against a track that was practically falling apart.

4b1f2cff-1642-4c3c-a6bf-71d9a9b4f0dc_zpsbbd5c8f6.jpg

Image(s) belong to:
Stephen (sneakazz)
"Warehouse in Estonia"

http://sneakazz.deviantart.com/

Last edited:
Frank nodded, "U-hu..." She said, not sure why he thought she gave half a rats ass if he'd had a bad night. She walked towards Stuart(@iMisterH) then, knowing that tons of other people would be asking him about his lunch plans. In an effort to not join the gang of disguising followers he had, she merely asked a simple question. "I'm just gonna skip, you mind ignoring my foster mom's calls?"

"I'll probably grab a bite at the caféteria. I heard they're doing a special deal today. Half price for paninis." Stuart answered Ellie's question directly. He didn't see her as a friend or an enemy, but a neutral character instead. Turning his attention to Frank, Stuart raised an eyebrow at her question. He didn't quite understand what she meant. "What are you talkin' about? Foster mom?"

Frank nodded, "My foster mom went through my phone to get some people's numbers so she can spy on me. Just- if she calls don't answer. No lying then, and you are in school so there's a valid reason." She re-adjusted her backpack, "Well I'm out, see ya."

(This is really interesting...I hope you guys don't mind if I join...)

Name: Lilly Marie Rodriguez
Looks:
images

Biography: Lilly is the typical girl who doesn't speak unless she spoken too. Though, she wasn't like that at first; she did grew up in a happy home, with a happy family. She used to sing on family gatherings while playing her guitar, albeit it was king of messy. But, when she got to middle school her mother found out that her father cheated on her and decided to get a divorce. In like many cases, the kids are the ones that suffer the most, seeing her family deteriorate in front of her eyes, Lilly started to isolate herself. She would always come from school and shut herself inside her room, her mother not having time for her at the moment didn't paid much attention to her, until after she started high school. Now, after a year from all that mess, she is still a bit of a loner. Though, she started playing her guitar again and singing but only when she is alone, she is a bit shy and is usually seen on school grounds, sitting under a tree strumming her guitar softly or reading a book. Though, if people get know her better, they would occasionally get a glimpse of her old childish, silly self.

Lilly could be seen from inside the cafeteria through the clear, crystal panels that show the school courtyard located in the center of the school grounds. She was sitting on her usual spot, under her favorite maple tree. Her lunch already forgotten, her attention instead on strumming her guitar softly. Her morning had been uneventful and her first class was king of dull; though, when walking through the cafeteria, she had overheard something about some stuff went down on first period. Something about, someone rushing out of Mr. Paine, the English teacher's class. Shaking her head, she continue with the melody she was playing.

Lately, she have been listening to some gospel music and at the moment, she was softly singing to herself, a particular song that has been stuck in her head ever since, she heard it; not even paying attention to her surroundings. "I will bless the Lord, I will bless the Lord...Forever, Forever...I will bless the Lord, I will bless the Lord...Forever, Forever..."

Ellie nodded and lifted her headphones back on her ears. She started to head out of the classroom, walking to the staircase leading to the roof. One of her quiet places to relax. She opened the door, a cool gust of wind enveloping her body as she made her way to the fence, gazing out over the school and beyond. Ellie sighed and pulled her headphones back from her ears, letting them dangle around her neck once more. Fore once, she just wanted to enjoy the silence without the music. Ellie walked to the corner of the fenced area, sitting down with her back leaning against it. Finally, after a few long moments of the silence, she lifted her headphones back over her ears, pulling her iPod out to turn the music up, just loud enough to hear it. Then, she closed her eyes and leaned her head back against the fence, letting the breeze and soft music gently lull her to a tiring daze.

With a sigh Frank determined that skipping wasn't all too much fun, but she didn't have to deal with other students so it was an overall win. She decided to hop back into school, grabbing a lunch and then leaving. 'I'm not giving up free food!'

Courtney took her time getting up for the bell. It was lunch but she usually just went to the Library instead of the lunch room, too many people in one place. She walked to the library, opened the door and sat on a seat all the way at the back where the reference books were. No one ever came back here. She took out her phone, put a thirty minute timer on she took her book bag off. The timer would wake her up when lunch was over and she would get the sleep she needed. She put her book bag down on her lap and put her head down on it. She closed her eyes and tried to go to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.