It'll Be Our... My... Little Secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Georgia shook her head as she glanced at the boy behind her. "Nothing." She mumbled with a shaky voice, turning back around and crossing her arms on her desk, looking down so no one will make eye contact with her.

The audible thump got Stuart's attention for a brief moment. He glanced over at Courtney for a second and smirked before looking away. "Heh, she doesn't look like she gives a damn about the lesson..." Thought Stuart. His smirk faded when Georgia responded to him. He thought her reaction was rather strange; the shaky voice and avoiding of eye contact. She wasn't usually like that to Stuart whenever they spoke to each other.

"Nothing...?" Began Stuart. He kept his volume down so that only Georgia could hear him in the classroom. "It sure didn't look like nothing, G. And I know when something's up."

Did everyone notice when there was something wrong with her? Out of everyone, how did Stuart know? They weren't really close.

"I'm fine." She muttered quietly, putting her head down.

Stubborn and curious as he was, Stuart didn't back down from his line of questioning. At the risk of upsetting Georgia, he continued to question her actions due to his rebellious nature. They might not have been close to each other, but they still had a few conversations with each other in the past. "Nah, G, I ain't accepting that as an answer. I swear I won't tell anyone else what happened." Said Stuart. Despite his 'badass' persona, he was actually being honest when he said that.

Last edited by a moderator:
She felt the tears rising into her already red eyes again. She tried hard to suppress them, along with her emotions that were making the tears appear.

"I just got sick.. It's nothing.." she said weakly with a muffled voice from her head being down. It was quiet, but audible enough for Stuart to hear.

Alexia 'Lex' Rodriguez
Lex glanced over at the guy who was bugging Georgia. Although slightly irritated at her friend's behaviour towards her that didn't mean that Alexia didn't care. "Hey, buddy. Look, she doesn't wanna talk so maybe quit while you're ahead huh?" Her words were meant to sound harsh and be abrupt. Alexia didn't sit too far from the two so their whispers caught her attention. Obviously Georgia didn't want to be bothered and obviously she wasn't going to talk to anyone about whatever had happened. Lex didn't intend to prod anymore, she had other things to worry about. But she'd have to figure out how to break it to Lex first.

Stuart exchanged eye contact with Alexia. He narrowed his eyes slightly as the female spoke. Scoffing lightly, Stuart waved a dismissive hand and looked the other way. He decided that it was pointless to continue his line of questioning since he wasn't going to get anywhere, no matter how persistent he was. "Yeah, yeah, whatever... I'm done here. If she don't wanna talk, she don't gotta talk. But let me tell you something, I know that something's up." Replied Stuart. He kept his voice down again so that only Georgia and Alexia could hear him.

Alexia 'Lex' Rodriguez
Lex scoffed and chuckled. "Yeah, something is up. I think the whole class is aware of that Mr. Obvious. She doesn't wanna talk so it is what it is." Alexia shook her head. "She's stubborn." Alexia looked over at her friend. "There's no point in trying..." She mumbled that last bit as she hoped for this class to end soon. Looking up at the clock above the door she groaned and shook her head. She leaned back in her seat a bit more. Slowly sliding down in her chair as she blankly stared at the board with 'Edgar Allan Poe' Written on it. This class was dragging on way longer than it needed to.

Mr. Paine acknowledged Tony's answer with a nod.
Thank you, Tony, for a description of your knowledge.
Looking pointedly at Stuart, he raised an eyebrow and asked casually,
Can anyone else say more?
When Stuart didn't respond, he chuckled lightly and swung around to the whiteboard, talking to the class over his shoulder while writing things down that he expected the students to write in their notebooks.
Edgar Allan Poe is a renowned writer, making stories of his own suffering in life. When he was only 1 year of age, in 1810, his father left him to his mother, who then had to raise three children all by herself. A year later, his mother died of tuberculosis.
When Lex came in, he glanced at the door and sighed.
Late yet again, Alexia? Need I remind you that too many tardies will get you a detention?
Sighing again, Mr. Paine turned back to the whiteboard. As the door shut rather loudly behind Georgia, Mr. Paine looked to her and immediately became concerned again, because her face made it appear that she had been crying. He paused in his teaching for a little bit, watching her take her seat. He decided to talk to her after class. Returning to his teaching, he wrote more things on the whiteboard, though now he was slightly distracted by the combination of the thought of Georgia being sad, and the incessant whispering of the students behind her. Getting irritated, he spun in place and watched them for a couple seconds before speaking.
Georgia. If you're feeling sick, you may go down to the office and ask for medication. Stuart and Alexia, would either of you be able to tell me when Edgar Allan Poe was born? If not, I'll have to suppose that the whole class wasn't listening, and then I'd have to assign reading homework on one of his poems.
He smiled cynically, but in his mind he wondered why he was being so mean to those students.

Hearing his name, Stuart perked up. Reading homework? Hell no, thought Stuart. He gritted his teeth and questioned Mr Paine's intentions, not knowing the exact answer to the teacher's question with relation to Edgar Allan Poe's birth date. "Come on, teach, that's a bit unfair if we don't know exactly when the guy was born." Shifting his gaze to Alexia, Stuart had hoped that she knew the answer to the question instead.

Courtney groaned and tgen scowled at the mention of more homework. She could not handle that, she just wanted to go home and sleep, not go home and do homework. She quickly flipped through her notes finding the section on Edgar Allan Poe and rose her hand to answer the question. "Mr. Paine, He was born on January 19th, 1809." She just wanted to avoid extra homework.

((Where you at @viahra233? :( ))

G ignored the comments about her, though she still heard them, and it angered her. They were being so insensitive. They didn't know what she was going through, what would be at risk if she told. And it also upset her that they didn't care enough to respectfully leave her alone without making a fuss over it.

Though she was given permission to leave class, she stayed, not wanting to bring any more attention to herself. She continued to keep her head down, listening.

(( sorry, been busy with stuff at home. Th lights are broken and I have been trying to get them to work. I'm back.))

Listening to what Mr.Paine was saying, writing down notes, frantically scribbling in his notebook. Though it appeared that he was taking notes which he was, for the most part. He would flip to the back of his notebook and scribble more. He was sketching a picture of someone he could only dream of having even a friendly relation with. It was a sketch of Courtney. he had a crush on her since a few years ago but he never had the guts to admit to it. Nervous as he was, he was going to secretly give this to her without her knowing it was him. Hopefully, later, she would figure it out.

Hoodies_by_LuckyOwlHoot.jpg

Name: Francine "Frank" Willis
Looks:
CordeliaChase.jpg

Biography: Frank was the daughter to two very successful adults, who died when she was only two. She doesn't know much about them and isn't remarkably curious. She's been in foster care ever since, and when she was 14 she thought she was lucky. She'd been with the same foster dad for her entire life and most people didn't get that luxury. He was her favorite person in the world, and when their relationship turned sexual at age 15 she saw nothing wrong with it. It was wrong though, and at the end she was a 16 year old delinquent that the system gave up on, rather than wondering why she kept running away and showing up abused. She switched schools and faster parents all of the time, having them give up on her. It is only her 4th week at this school with these students.

Frank sat in the back of the room, glaring at the teacher with little to no reason. She knew that look, she knew those emotions, and she knew she hated her teacher now more than ever. She sighed and forced herself to stop glaring, the chances of her fears actually being the reality were little to none. She hadn't ever talked to Georgia anyway, so she wasn't real concerned. Okay, she was, but she wouldn't say anything. Well, oh by god-
Frank scribbled a note to Stuart- a rebel so obviously the first guy she'd wanted to be friends with.
Yo, Stuart, what the duck's going on with Georgia and teach?
She passed the note, and bit her lip to stop herself from saying something to the teacher. As far as she knew, he was just a decent teacher, unlike every other one. Besides, it was none of her business.
But if she made friends with Georgia it was....

Receiving the note from Frank, Stuart opened it up. "That's a good question." He thought to himself. What was up with Georgia and the teacher, Mr Paine? First of all, Georgia had run out of the classroom all of a sudden. Then, Mr Paine threatened us with extra homework and barely questioned Georgia's actions. Stuart shook his head and turned the note around, writing an answer on its back. "I'm not too sure, but something fishy's going on."

Stuart wasn't sitting too far away from Frank. He passed the note back to her with ease. She was somewhat like-minded to Stuart and so had earned his respect and was treated like a friend.

Looks:
CordeliaChase.jpg

Biography: Frank was the daughter to two very successful adults, who died when she was only two. She doesn't know much about them and isn't remarkably curious. She's been in foster care ever since, and when she was 14 she thought she was lucky. She'd been with the same foster dad for her entire life and most people didn't get that luxury. He was her favorite person in the world, and when their relationship turned sexual at age 15 she saw nothing wrong with it. It was wrong though, and at the end she was a 16 year old delinquent that the system gave up on, rather than wondering why she kept running away and showing up abused. She switched schools and faster parents all of the time, having them give up on her. It is only her 4th week at this school with these students.

Frank read the note, something fishy, good, so she wasn't super sensitive. Though the girl wasn't very secretive- running out of the class and returning with a tear blotched face- had she never heard of baby wipes and/or lotion? She couldn't wait for class to end, for both her general hate of Edgar Allan Poe and for her curiosity. It seemed she wasn't the only one, and as the gossip spread through the class like wildfire, and out with texting, she wondered if maybe she should step back. She replied to Stuart.
Well, considering that the entire school's gonna know by lunch, I don't imagine trying to talk to the poor thing's gonna be any good.
She passed the note to him and leaned back, closing her eyes to take a nap.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Ooh, this sounds fun!! ^-^)

Name: Ellie Van
Looks:
tumblr_m2bq8ziRkJ1qjk1av.jpg

Personality: Loves music and doesn't mind how she dresses. Has a tomboy quality and hangs out with the guys instead of having girls as friends. She manages to catch onto things rather quickly and can read others' emotions.

Ellie's eyes were closed as the beat from the music traveled from her headphones to her ears. She had barely been paying attention and was leaning back, her face facing the ceiling. Suddenly, she heard the door open and saw a red-eyed Georgia coming into the classroom. Ellie sat up slowly, raising an eyebrow at nobody but herself. She obviously looked upset, but she noticed the teacher giving her a look he never gave the other students. With a sigh, Ellie ran a hand through her short, messy, golden blonde hair. She turned to see a few other students passing notes; she remembered that their names were Frank and Stuart. There was also a gloomy looking girl, who Ellie hadn't had the time of getting to know. Deciding to find out what was going on, Ellie crumpled up a piece of paper and threw it at Stuart's head to get his attention, the music still blaring in her ears.

cooltext1851785680.png

200.gif a.gif

Jeremy entered the classroom. He'd hidden his pet Ferret, Oscar in his book bag secured. He doubted anyone would notice he'd brought him. Jeremy was just a guy. Not a football player or which. He was cute. Not enough to see his ferret though. He sat at one of the library tables taking out his laptop. Time to research on ferret babies. It was the reason she was with him. How did she get pregnant. He had no clue. He ran a finger through his dark brown hair. He had braces. His mother had forced him. Apparently his teeth weren't straight to her. Why waist money on braces when she couldn't even pay bills without him? She wanted to feel like a good mom. Though she was young. 29

His mother was raped at 12. The only reason for his existence and he hated it. That he was forced on her. But, she still loved him anyway.

Attachments

• 1412221218_tornado.jpg
    1412221218_tornado.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 5
The bell suddenly rung, indicating it was time for 6th period lunch. The bell was a little early, but no one seemed to mind. Most of the students quickly gathered their things and rushed out the door, eager to be the first in the lunch line.

Georgia stayed behind, gathering her belongings like everyone else, just not as quickly. She stuffed her binder into her bookbag, getting her other stuff together and she never looked up or said a word.

((Trying to keep this rp going. Class was starting to get boring lol xP ))

Looks:
CordeliaChase.jpg

Frank decided against trying to talk to Georgia when she woke up from her short nap by the bells call. She had enough people nagging her, and there was nothing she could do to help her anyway. Besides, as far as she knew, Georgia was just having an anxiety attack or suffering from the onset of stomach flu. She did need to talk to her teacher though, so once she packed up her things she went up to his desk.

"Hey," She said, pulling out a folder from her backpack. She did her best to not glare, because she had no real reason to. She couldn't shake the feeling though. "This is all of that makeup work that I missed before I moved here."

Status
Not open for further replies.