It all started when..

Jason swallowed and took a deep breath. "Hah...y-yeah," he said. He lost more of his sense of mind as she got closer. His heart was beating very fast. "Um...wh-what's your name again?"

Ariabelle watched Jason and Lizzie.
Ooooh~ She thought.
Someone has a cooooneection!
Laughing to herself she got up and found her paint supplies.
She put on an oversized shirt and began painting.

Lizzie stood to get a canvas and pulled on her apron grabbing paint and brushes, also grabbing a glass of water for the table. "My names Lizzie by the way, Jason. we had 9th grade math together." Lizzie chuckled and sat back down looking at her blank canvas, not having any idea what she wanted to paint. she could paint a perosn, or her world. Thats what she would paint. Lizzie started to paint smiling adn so into her work as she did.

Deven found his way to the back wall and found giant paper in the closet, He then began drawing the lost city of Atlantis, but it was being destroyed by an earthquake. water rushed in from cracks in the protective dome that shielded the beautiful city from the ocean. The buildings were being reduced to rubble and in the middle of the street stood Devon. "How could you be so calm, while im an earthquake in Atlantis"

Lizzie glanced over at Devon's drawing. "wow thats amazing devon!" Lizzie looked at her drawing, it didnt even look closely to as cool as Devon's. "i wish i was that good"

"Hey yours has color though! i can never work with color, never works out" Devon slumped down and begin to sketch the 4 of them on the floor

"I like things with color, brightens the mood, even if you have something that meanst to be sad, add some color and you can make it happy...well unless its some on lying in a pool of blood then i guess theres no way to make that one happy...UNLESS!" Lizzie grabbed a piece of paper and skteched someone doing just that but when she added color she made the blood diffrent colors and have a transparent veiw. "now its someone lying in a pool of that bubble blowing liquid." Lizzie smiled happy with it.

"W-we did? O-oh...I never noticed you...I-I guess," Jason said. Once again his emotions took over and made him transparent with out him even knowing. Shit....everyone's going to notice I'm gone...damn emotions. Jason held his breath and waited for the out roar of the class. He waited for the "Where's that kid Jason," or "That freak is at it again isn't he,"

Lizzie looked at Jason and realized he no longer there, she could see a slight shape in front of her but it was very faint. "Jason? Um your invisible..." Lizzie said leaning over the table and close to were Jason was once sitting. "if you make yourself visible I can make sure no one remebers they even saw that." Lizzie said as she looked around every kid staring at her and Jason's chair.

"Please do that," Jason said faintly. This emotion thing needed to stop thank god he had Liz. "Thankyou Cel....I m-mean Liz." Celia was his girlfriend's name. A beautiful name to his ears. Every time he heard it he couldn't help, but be flustered. The girl he was talking to wasn't Celia, but she reminded him about her so much. She even sounded the same. The same sweet, angelic voice.

Lizzie smiled and waited for him to become visible. flipping her hair as burst of wind came out from it and people looked away forgetting that Jason was just invisible. "How did you do that by the way?" Lizzie said continuing to work on her painting

Ariabelle turned to face them.
She had overheard their conversation.
It didn't seem to be as lovey dovey as she hoped.
"Hey, are weird things happening to you guys too?"

Lizzie looked at Ariabelle. "um well "weird things" have been happening to me since I was a child, i make a mistake that I dont want anyone to know about I flip my hair and snap my fingers, whatever is appropriate for that time." Lizzie said in a hushed tone. "why is something happening to you today?"

Jason reappeared and looked at Ariabelle. "Weird things aren't the words to describe what's going on with um. We have supernatural abilities. You guys got them the easy way, from birth, I had to go through painful...painful times to get these abilities...and I didn't even want them," he said with a sigh. "During lunch meet me in the soccer field. I have something to show you guys."

Lizzie looked at jason she felt bad for him, reaching her hand across the table and grabbing his she looked into his eye's. "Im sorry you had to go through that...I could make you forget it you want too?" Lizze realized how weird she probably looked just then and pulled her hand away. "i mean you know I could but..." Lizzie stopped talking and face palmed, this is why she didnt have friends.

Jason immediately pulled Liz's hand back. "No it's fine...and don't....remembering that is the only thing that keeps me wanting to get revenge...that's all I want now a days," Jason held her hand in the warmth of his. Flashbacks of Celia kept coming back as he did. This has to be her he thought to himself. He smiled at her. "I'm glad you're here Liz," he said in a sweet tone.

Lizzie stared into his eyes, his hand warm in his. She felt that pain in her heart again this time it was unbareable. Pulling away she stood almost falling and stumbled out of the room holding her chest. "What the fu-" Her head was in a whirl, in her mind she saw a girl, she didnt know her she looked like Lizzie and sounded like her as she spoke. "remeber." Lizze stumbled into the bathroom and starred at her face in the mirror, why didnt she remeber this girl, and why did she look like Lizzie? Lizzie eventually passed out form her head spinning and her heart hurting, hitting her head on the sink as she fell.

Jason watched her leave in that struggle. "Liz are you okay???" Jason got worried. He wanted to follow her, but he didn't know if that was the best idea right about now. He stayed put and hoped for the best, keeping a worried look on his face the whole time.

Lizzie dreamt while she out, remebering a time when her mother was still alive her name was diffrent and someone was by her side, but something went wrong and she passed out cold in that persons eyes, and her mother died later that month, but Lizzie went back to be Lizzie and things seemed normal, but she guessed they weren't. Lizzie awoke what seemed like a lifetime later. Slowly standing back up and looking at herself, she felt diffrent. Why did she not remeber hr name why did she not remember who was with her. Walking back to art she didnt look at Jason she just sat down in her chair and started over on a diffrent drawing, it was her dream, she was visible but the person she was, was only a shadow.

Jason watched as she walked back in. "L...Liz?" he asked "are you okay?"