It all started when..

Devon was so lost in his writing he had no clue Lizze had helped him up. He sat down and looked at lizze "Why would someone not want to sit next to you? your obviously different from the clones that infest this place, at least you have a mind of your own. I like that." Devon finished his little poem and was stuck, the teachers assignment was interesting, but it wouldn't be fun if it was perfect. So Devon began writing about a world filled with imperfections that where different a world where no one was a clone. Every so often Devon world glance at Lizze and made sure a description was of her in his writing. "interesting" he blurted out

Lizzie continued writing so in depth, no noticing that she had started making it into a story, slightly hearing what Devon had said she looked up for a second. "Oh um yeah thats why people dont like me...Im to "diffrent" and weird." lizzie chuckled at the thought, there was nothing wrong with her in her own mind, but her mind wasnt like everyone elses. She continued writing and then thought about what devon was wrting about. Only to hear him say something was interesting. Looking at him curiously she asked. "whats interesting??" Wondering if he could see her paper from where he was sitting. She looked forward again only to have someone spit a spit was at her forehead. "Ugh thats disqusting..." Wiping her forehead off and looking back at her paper she started to create a charecter, he strangley seemed to be devon, well whats she knew of him, he was new to her world, felt like he was lost, only to be acquantited by her.

Devons head burned seeing the spit hit Lizze and and his eyes glared at the jerk who did it then at his chair and imagined the guys chair breaking and his pants ripping revealing ladies underwear. With the thought in the air the boys chair snapped and all the things that Devon thought had suddenly happened. Devons face was pale and his jaw dropped.

Lizze was still wipping the spit of her forehead when she heard a snap everyone laugh. Lizzie looked up and stared. "Oh my gosh.." Lizzie looked at the guy, his face pale white and everyone pointing and laughing. Lizzie stood and walked over to him. "Are you okay?" Lizzie said. Looking into his eyes. "GET AWAY FREAK!" The guy said as he slightly shoved her away. Lizzie stood and flipped her hair with her hand, which seemed to erase everyones memory and they all stopped laughing immedetly. Sitiing back in her chair like nothing happened.

Ariabelle was bored once again.
She raised her hand, and waved a bit getting the teachers attention.
"May I take the notes to all of the students?"
She asked pointing to the project due notes for everyone not here on the assignment day.
The teacher grunted a 'no.'
Scoffing Ariabelle glared at him.
I said I wanted to take them!
She mentally yelled at him.
Sighing she looked back to her book.
Next thing she knew a stack of papers were thrown on her desk,
"You can take these, just make sure you have them all."
Eyes widening she picked them up and began to skip happilly down the hall.
The first note was to go to a girl named Lizzie in Creative Writing.

Devon looked at Lizze "why did everyone stop laughing? that jerk deserved that"..

Lizzie back in her seat glanced around and realazied she had just fixed it. 'im good' She said under her breath. looking at Devon she was at a loss for words. "oh um, yeah, I dont know, he didnt really deserve it, no one really desrves o be a laughing stalk.." shrugging her shoulders she looked at his paper. so whats your world like?"

Jason was walking by a classroom trying to stay out of sight. He wasn't going to class now. He still had some exploring to do. He liked to explore places so he had a full map in his mind of it. He just happened to notice that inside the classroom the boy he sat next to on the bus was in there. And apparently, if his senses weren't mistaking him, there were two more in there with him. He widened his eyes. He smirked and turned invisible. He became completely transparent. He kept a close eye on the boy, and tried to scope out the other two super naturals in there. As he watched the boy a disruption happened. Another guy who looked like a jerk-wad, fell due to his chair snapping, and his pants ripped revealing panties...Jason giggled a little. And shook his head. Well he just discovered his talent he thought to himself. He then noticed another girl get up. That's her...the second super he thought to himself. His hear beat went up a little. He swallowed and watched her. She reminded him so much of his girlfriend...beautiful, elegant, and she even looked like her. He had to resist the urge to break in there and hug her. An invisible tear came to his eyes. His body became noticeable again with out him even knowing. He took a deep breath and kept walking. He was going to art class next he believed. Just to sit somewhere and wait. He turned back invisible after noticing he could be seen and waited in front of the password. Seeing that girl took all the energy out of him. He sat next to the door of the art class not being seen.

Ariabelle opened the classroom for Creative Writing.
She hadn't been in the room before.
Writing was definitely not her strong suit.
"Lizzie?" She asked for someone once she had come all the way in.

Lizzie looked up and noticed Jason at the door. She felt her chest hurt, like something within him made her hurt that way. he was gone when she looked back up and someone was calling hr name. "Im Lizzie.." She said as she stood back up and walked towards the girl. "what can I do for you." she asked while looking at the girl, noticing it was the giddy girl on the bus..what was her name? "Um I dont mean to be rude, we have been in school together since elementary but i can not remeber your name.. what is it?"

Ariabella laughed,
"Oh that's alright, I'm Ariabelle!"
She smiled,
"Mr. Christopher wanted me to give you the project information."
She held out the slip of paper.

Lizzie nodded and said thank you. "Thanks Ariabelle, pretty name you have." Lizzie said, just then the bell rang and Lizzie went to grab her stuff and head to art class. "hey Ariabella, wanna walk to art with me, I know we have it together. so i thought just maybe..Devon you wanna walk with us?" Lizze asked before she left.

Devon shook out of his thoughts, "Uh yeah? is class over?, i must have been daydreaming again..its kinda a problem.." Packing up he stands and walks

Ariabelle smiled,
"I'd love too!"
She waved to DEvon,
"Hey Devon!
Daydreaming huh?
Don't run into anything,"
she joked.

Lizzie chuckled. "we had a strange day in class today." Lizzie chuckled and started to walk to art, she felt like finally had friends it was a nice feeling.

Jason headed into the class reappearing as he walked in. He sat down closer to the back of the class room and waited for everyone to flood in, hoping some of them would be the supers. He especially hoped that "she" was in this class too. She was special in Jason's case.

As Devon walked he did as Ariabelle had thought and walked right into the art room door "Ugh..crap haha i should listen more" Opening the door for the girls and seeing Jason sitting down.

"We are here!" Ariabelle jumped into the art classroom.
She smiled, and led them both in.
"Let's paint! Paint!"
She twirled and took a seat near the back with enough for the rest.

Jason smiled a little. Yes..."Hey! you guys should come sit over here!" he said with an inviting smile.

Lizzie walked with her new found friends. she couldnt help but laugh when Devon ran into the door. "Good job Devon." Lizzie smiled and walked in. seeing Jason sitting down already, walking over to him automatically, not even realzing he had called them over. She sat across from him. "Ello." Lizzie chuckled and whatched as everyone else sat down. "I love painting, only because it the only time I dont get introuble for getting my clothes dirty and my fingers all painted." Lizzie felt giddy like she finally belonged somewhere. She couldnt help but not look at Jason though, there was something about him, she couldnt pin it, but it was something.