ISO Fandom RPs

K

king_arthur

Original poster
Hey guys! I'm back from a short hiatus as school has been very stressful and I need something to relieve said stress.

Something that I want to note (and make very clear for anyone who skims these) is that I'm looking for a sort of soap opera role play. No, that doesn't mean I want to role play an actual soap opera. What it means is I'm looking for an rp that has a lot of drama, an amount that may even seem a somewhat unrealistic. Have a character that's a damsel in distress all the time and their love interest needs to come save them? Awesome. Have a two characters that are constantly so close to getting together but fate continues to tear them apart? Super. While I realize some don't like this style of role play, I consider rping to be a guilty pleasure. And If I'm indulging in a guilty pleasure... I might as well enjoy it.

So now, for the fandoms and canon characters I'd like you to play for my male OC. I am willing to double for your OC as any canon character (or if you'd like, you can have any kind of pairing (i.e. canon x canon, oc x oc, oc x canon) as long as you play the specified canon for my OC). (For some I have ideas, for some I don't, feel free to shoot me a message if interested). Any and all expectations will go after.

Harry Potter
You'd play: Neville Longbottom

Criminal Minds
You'd play: Spencer Reid

iZombies
You'd play: Ravi Chakrabarti

Expectations:
Please write with detail and with good description. Your post length doesn't concern me as long as you do this. I write about 250-500 words per post. This may fluctuate based off of what you give me and how inspired I am. I write a ton for a starter post (usually around 800-1000, sometimes more).

I don't care about your grammar/spelling (I'd say I have good grammar/spelling though in case that concerns you).

Please write in third person and past tense.

I promise you one reply a week, though perhaps I will be able to do more. I ask that if it takes you more than two weeks to post, give me a heads up if you're still interested, otherwise I'll figure you just dropped.

I'm looking for a romantic roleplay. Hopefully this was obvious, but if not, here is where I tell you: I'm looking for a romantic roleplay.

Because I specified above that I have a male OC and all of the canon characters I'm asking you to play are male, you obviously should be okay with MxM. If we double, I will play any character you want, regardless of the gender of your character or the one I'm playing.

Feel free to godmode any side character I introduce (unless I ask otherwise).

Tell me if you're not okay with swearing. I'll probably just assume you are if you do not (on a similar note, if there is anything I should avoid, tell me). I have no limits.

I don't generally chat OOC. Don't worry, I am willing to plan extensively with you and keep open OOC chat throughout the RP so we can work things out as we go… I just am not very good at 'chatting' online. It puts too much pressure on me to respond and then I begin to not want to reply to the role play either. So, sorry, if you're the type that needs to be good friends with your partners, we may not be compatible. Don't feel like you can't ever start small conversation if it happens to come up while planning, but just know that if I don't engage much, this is why.

If you would like to learn more about me as a roleplayer, check my information on my profile! I have a (maybe slightly gratuitous) sample there and loads of other information!