Is it real or just a trick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
jack took a seat. he was a bit nervous but he would have to get over it.

After two minutes or so, someone sitting at a computer gave Veronica a thumbs-up. "Okay, stand right there," she instructed Jack as she pointed to a spot that was centered and in front of the green screen. "When the camera rolls, be sure to smile up at the ceiling while you make your dragons show up. But don't make them too big," Veronica reminded him. She leaned back in her chair. This would be very interesting.

jack stood where he was told and waited for the camera to start rolling. when it did he he smiled as he made 2 10 ft dragons of fire and water. which then arched over and prepared to fight each other.

Rane waved good bye again to Jack as he left. She focused again back to the others with her. "Shall we get going?" She said to them and began to walk to the dinning car again. She had entered it after Veronica and Jack had left. "You can sit where ever you like and waiters come." She said, taking a seat at one of the booths. "Why don't you two tell me what kind of abilities you have? I really would like to know, I find all of them so interesting."

When the short scene was finished, Veronica clapped politely. "Well done," she said approvingly. "Not bad for a first try." She stood up. "Thanks for that," she said to Jack, smiling, then left the recording car.

She walked down the hall, making sure to smile at everyone, and opened the door to her room. Veronica sat in front of a large mirror, and went back to fixing her hair.

tumblr_l78pe8794D1qd2c7uo1_500.jpg

Substitute pink with purple.

jack left the recording room and went back to the dining car. where he saw rane and the other 2 performers. he decided to go take a seat in the booth with them.

Rane was surprise with the sudden addition of Jack. "Oh, hey." She said, smiling. "You just like running around everywhere don't you. You just appear everywhere." She was mostly joking or considering it was Rane maybe complimenting. She never would think seeing someone a lot was a bad thing.

With her hair back to its usual state, Veronica rose from her chair. After putting a headband on, she left her room and went to find the other new performers. It was important to her to keep advertisements as current as possible. Still, she wasn't sure where she'd find them, so she pulled out her cell phone and began tapping out a text message to Rane asking where they were. With that, Veronica went off to the costume car to see what she would wear for the next performance.

Rane felt her phone go off in her pocket. "Excuse me." She said to everyone there and put the phone out of her pocket. She noticed a text from Veronica. She began to send her a message back telling her the new performers were with her in the dinning car. She sent the message with a smiley face attached and put her phone away. She focused back on everyone else there.

Bzzz. Veronica's phone vibrated in her pocket. She picked it up, read Rane's message, and replied with "Ty <3" before putting it back and heading for the dining car. She might be able to learn about the new performers while they had a conversation with Rane, then film them for the advertisement. As she reached the dining car, Veronica smiled at whoever was watching, and confidently took a seat with Rane and the two neophytes. "Hi, guys," she said to the group. "Hope you don't mind if I sit here."

(I am so sorry for such a late reply! I have recently been dealing with some personal family matters. It will not happen again.)

"Not at all." Aria said with a soft smile. Then she went back to answering Rane's question. "Well I have to ability to create illusions-" and while she said so, she caused the illusion of rose vines, slowly growing from the window, flowly across the dinning cart floor. And then when she decided it had grown enough, it bursted into silvery-white snowflakes. "I thought that my ability could be used to enhance the visual aspect of another's performance, sort of like a 'special effect.' Or maybe some sort of light-show to use at the end." She concluded, glancing at Veronica. She mostly said it to Rane, but she knew that Veronica was the manager. As Aria finished, Cole began, "I can manipulate shadows and turn invisible. Perhaps I use that for some sort of magic show-" He trailed, and then started eating as his food had arrived already.

(ooc:Don't worry about it, it's no big deal. :) )

Rane welcomed Veronica. She then watched the illusion that Aria made with wide eyes. "Wow, pretty cool. You could definitely do a lot with that." She said, nodding to the girl about each of her idea's that she could use for a show. Even Cole's was interesting, though he didn't seem to be too into talking at the moment, he was busy with the food. "Yours would come in handy too. What do you think Veronica?" She turned to her friend with a large smile. Rane enjoyed every ability that someone could do, she felt it as something good instead of bad and the things that people could do were so fascinating, with so many different abilities.

Aria rolled her eyes at Cole and took a sip of her tea. He is so immature sometimes..And what is he eating?! She spoke up to ask him, "What is that?" "Fried octopus tentacles, and no, you can't have any. They're mine." Cole answered between bites. Eww?!?!? "Don't worry, I wasn't going to take it." Aria answered, looking away.

jack watched the vines grow. "cool" he used his powers to bring water to his mouth to drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.