Is it real or just a trick?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
jack had just reached his now completed room. His room was red and blue to match his powers. he finished what little decorating was left. and sat down on his couch he had thought of a solo act but wasnt prepared for a duo act. he created a small water dragon and a small flame dragon and the dragons started a majestic battle.

Aria paused for a moment, having the feeling that she was being judged. She shrugged it off and greeted back "Hey Veronica. I'm Aria, and this is my bro Cole. Nice to meet you." and then continued in a cooler more professional tone, "Yes, we are the new performers-" but was cut off by Cole who interrupted and blurted in what came out to be a very unprofessional tone, "What time is it? I want to eat something...Where's the dining car?" After a mere few words of the conversation, Cole had just kind of zoned out. Unlike Aria, he wasn't very interested in making a good first impression. -_- '

Rane waved to the two who decided to leave her. "See you guys later than." She said. Even Veronica had left, though her comment was true. Maybe, Rane should check out the others some time. She decided she would at least take a walk around the train. It could get boring being in the room all the time and getting some food wouldn't be bad either. She would have invited Jack if he had stayed a little longer. With that thought she made her way through the train.

"Er-Sorry about him.." Aria chuckled shyly. "Okay fine, lets go get lunch." She told Cole. "Then what are we waiting for? Fooooooood~!" Cole yelled excitedly and yanked Aria down the hall with him. "Slow down, will you?! I've seen little boys more mature than you!" Aria shouted at him as they ran down towards the dining car. "I think we all know that inside, I am still five years old!" Cole remarked, unusually cheerful today. But then he rammed into something. "Hey watch where you're going-" He started, but then remembered that it was him that was not watching where he was going, and quickly said, "Erhm, I mean sorry." "I told you to slow down." Aria said coldly to Cole and gave him a brief smack on the head. "Oww..." He muttered. Then she looked at the person he had knocked down. "oh my god, I'm so sorry. Let me help you." She reached out her hand.

Rane felt someone run into her, pushing her down. She looked up at the two who were making a commotion about running into her. Taking the girls hand, she pulled herself up. "Don't worry about it." She said cheery with her usual smile. "No big deal. Oh, you two much be new. I was hoping to meet you. I'm Rane."

Cole was massaging his head, "Yeah Aria, it was no big deal..." He mumbled. Aria pretended she didn't hear him and replied to Rane, "Hi Rane, I'm Aria." "And I'm Cole." He added. He shook her handed warmly. "Oh, Aria and I were just going to the dining car, care to join us?" He offered politely.

"Sure thing, I was thinking about getting some food. Oh, but did you run into Veronica. She said she wanted to meet you guys too. I'll have to let her know later." Rane said. She giggled a little. "It's great that you decided to join the show." She began to head towards the dinning car.

jacks dragons disappeared when he heard commotion outside his door he got off is couch and walked over to the door. he opened it o see rane and what looked 2 other performers.

Rane was suddenly surprised that they happened to be by Jack's room. "Oh hey, I see your room is finished. I was just meeting the other new performers just like you." She said to him, still smiling. She motioned her hand over to show him Cole and Aria. "You should meet up with Veronica again some time, get to know her too. She's good with advertizing us and that's a must."

jack looked at the other 2. he held out his hand, "hi my name is jack."

Loushka
Snake Tamer (she is able to completely control any reptile's mind and it is rumoured that the gold serpent-shaped band on her upper arm gives her the ability to turn into a snake)

snake woman.jpg

Veronica nodded politely. "Ah yes, Aria and Cole," she said, remembering the names of the two new performers she had been told would arrive. "The dining car is that way." She gestured down the hall. Aria seemed friendly enough. But Cole could be a problem; Veronica didn't like him very much. Jack wasn't as bad, in her opinion, but he still had something to prove to the head of marketing.

"I'm so sorry, but I need to have my breakfast now. Have a nice day!" she said with a sweet smile and a princess wave. With that, she turned on her heel towards the dining car. Upon arriving, she took a seat at a table. "Oh, excuse me," she called over to a nearby waiter. Activating her ability, she asked him, "Could you be a star and file my toenails?" Veronica sat back, ate her bagel, and watched contentedly as the hapless waiter took off her dress shoes and went to get an emery board.

While this impromptu pedicure was going on, Veronica set down her bagel at one point, pulled out her cell phone, and began tapping out a text message to the staff, asking about the location of their next show. When the response came back, she would be able to create a new advertisement that was more specific than the previous one. And, of course, she would need to feature the new performers in it... Veronica let out a sigh. She would have to see what those three were capable of herself. At least the dining car waiter was in charge of painting her toenails purple after they were filed down.

after introducing himself to the other 2 performers jack squeezed by them and rane and made his way to the dining car.when he got there he saw the head of marketing getting her nails painted by the waiter. He decided not to question it and walked over the table and picked an omelette and a glass of water, then decide to sit at the table with veronica.

Veronica looked up from her phone to see Jack sitting across from her. "Oh, hi again, Jack," she said, sounding only mildly interested in his presence. "What brings you here?" She set her phone aside; she would have to be polite if he wanted a conversation.

She looked down at the waiter that was busying himself with painting her toenails. "Now, don't forget the blue stripes," Veronica instructed. "They're horizontal." She then looked back up at Jack. "Sorry about that. So, what's up?" she asked the new performer.

jack finished chewing and swallowing a piece of his omelette. "Just finished moving into my room and decided to come something to eat." jack set his fork and knife down so he could have a conversation with veronica.

"Fair enough," Veronica said calmly. "Sooo, you're the one that controls fire and water, right? What exactly can you do? I need this for a TV ad." If Jack was going to appear in a new advertisement, he had better be able to put on a good show, she reasoned. Otherwise, the only reason the ad would generate profit would be Veronica's voice, which wouldn't work as well over the airwaves without some genuine interest thrown in. Besides, there was always be the off chance that someone watching a television advertisement could have it on "mute". "Like, can you make things out of your elements that move by themselves?" Veronica continued, gaining interest in the potential of the boy in front of her. "That always sells, if the audience can be convinced it isn't CGI."

jack created 2 small dragons, 1 fire 1 water. "Is this what your talking about." wrapped around his body.

Veronica gave the two miniature dragons her "elevator eyes", looking them up and down. Jack certainly knew what he was doing, she thought, but did he know it correctly? Well, at least they looked realistic (or at least, as realistic as small dragons made of fire and water could look), so this could work very well. A smile slowly spread across Veronica's face. "Do you have the time to go to the recording car?" she inquired, now speaking to Jack with genuine happiness. "If they could be a teeeeeny bit bigger -" she held out her thumb and pointer finger to demonstrate - "then your dragon thing could go on the ad."

She looked down at the ground, and saw that the unfortunate waiter had finished filing and painting her toenails, and even let them dry. "Thank you. You can serve people food now," Veronica told him with a princess wave, then put on her dress shoes and looked up at Jack expectantly. "So? Would you like to be recorded now?"

"yeah i can make them bigger i just use the small ones for more enclosed areas and i can record now, if you would like."

"All right, fine. Follow me," Veronica told Jack as she got to her feet and headed down the train. As she walked, she couldn't help but remember the day she had uncovered her abilities. The first had been discovered when she was nine, and her parents gave her a surprise birthday party. Young Veronica had screamed with delight... and ended up slicing three chairs in half with her voice. She learned to keep that one under control within a few months, although there were accidents. Needless to say, her parents weren't happy. In fact, they were not only furious, they were frightened. What else was their daughter capable of?

The second ability, the one that allowed her to make others do her bidding, was much more fun for Veronica to use but had been uncovered in a morbid way. Veronica was twelve at the time; she didn't remember what she did back then, but at one point, she had said to another girl at school, "Oh my GOD, just die in a hole!" A day later, Veronica's classmate's body was found at a construction site, with cuts from a shovel covering her neck, laying lifeless in a small ditch. She literally died in a hole. Veronica ran away from home that day, filled with guilt, but eventually came to terms with her powers and became very proud of them. She started performing in "Is It Real, or Just a Trick?" when she was fourteen.

Veronica stopped walking in front of a door. "Here we are," she said, opening the door to reveal a camera, a microphone, three spotlights, and a giant green screen. "Okay, Jack," Veronica began, "just have a seat in one of those chairs until somebody in graphic design thinks of a good background. I told them you were coming." She took a seat herself, in order to supervise Jack's first appearance in an advertisement.

Status
Not open for further replies.