Iriswalk Academy for the Unnaturally Talented {OOC|CLOSED}

You Joining?

• Hell to the Yes!

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Sure, why not?

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Maybe... I'll have to think about it...

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • No... Yes... I don't know... I still have questions...

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • No thank you. Cool idea though.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Nope. Hate it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gore I agree. I would also like to get on with the IC. I don't have enough hug-able sandwiches to contain my excitement.

tumblr_nfkivvbEav1u2k5auo5_400.gif

I think for 4th year Circle 1, we need posts from @Felilla and Rhapodisic Insouciance I think. Not fully sure, but I know I'm waiting on a reaction from Ayla and Ronan before I can post a reply to Yvette.

Hopefully
I will finish my intro posts for Sofia & Percy tonight... just haven't had much time

Reactions: Taichou and Gore
@Gore I agree. I would also like to get on with the IC. I don't have enough hug-able sandwiches to contain my excitement.

tumblr_nfkivvbEav1u2k5auo5_400.gif

I think for 4th year Circle 1, we need posts from @Felilla and Rhapodisic Insouciance I think. Not fully sure, but I know I'm waiting on a reaction from Ayla and Ronan before I can post a reply to Yvette.
I shall get a reply out soon~

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 2 people
I apologize for not posting! I've been studying for my tests and while I've been on iwaku replying to little messages I haven't been posting for a bit. Of course today was my last testing day so I'll be able to post tomorrow!

Reactions: firejay1
Track on new account - I'm FutureFish (admins told me I should make a new account, it was my sister's old one, I got it, then changed it, then realised I was adult when I'm only a teen, and needed admin to change it, but I had to make a new account all together.)

.:Name:.
Paul Gabriel Davids
.:Age:.
.:Gender:.
Male
.:Sexuality:.
Hetero
.:Nationality:.
American-Russian
.:Year:.
Fourth Year
.:Talent:.
Math, he can do LOOOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGG division mentally, he can do Calculus in little to no time.
.:Circle:.
the only spot left
.:Personality:.

Calculating, Cold, opposite of a try-hard, he's really chill and enjoys the presence of smart people like himself
.:History:.
doesn't like to talk about it.
.:Pets:.
has a black cat named Oscar doesn't do much, Oscar is domesticated and pretty much sleeps all day.
.:Other:.​

Last edited by a moderator:
@Lazy_Not_Bored Sorry, that role is actually taken I just never updated it on the front page.

Status
Not open for further replies.