Irideus

Post is up guys, lets get to the moon!

I don't know what to do any more than you guys. My knowledge of sci-fi comes from films and my Dad's autistic ramblings. Let's just pool our writing skills and make it convincing in whatever ways we can.

Welllllll, I've seen Apollo 18 a million times cause I LOVE Tom Hanks :P lol and my parents, God bless them, were heavy into watching the missions when I was a tiny thing. Other than that I know nothingggg (voice of Sergeant Schultz on 'Hogan's Heroes') ...yes, I am that old! >,> lol

Okay, everyone who's mooning get to the hangah bay

Come on guys, one last creative push before we get to the interesting stuff.

• Love
Reactions: lynzy
Yes, let's get the Hobbits out of the Shire.

Okay, I feel like I should write something but my gut seems to be waiting for SpaceDog. What's the verdict, jury?

I believe Wienie is still caught up with house stuff. Supposedly he's getting an internet connection by next week, but lets not stagnate any longer. All of you, to the Jew cave (hangar)!

Just so everyone knows, I've started college. I'm going to still try and be part of the roleplay, but I will be spotty at best.

I feel like the writing is on the wall as far as this one goes. However if you ever decide to recycle this idea Asmo, count me in.

Are we all dead?

All dead? No. But at the moment I think the only active posters are me, you Dead and spams.

Sucker just lost momentum

HEEEYYYY!!! Wait a minute there, what about me!?! I am here too you know.

We could recast, but I feel like we've done that. The other option is murdering the inactive members of the crew...

That'd be one hell of a tragic accident. But could be cool... force us onto a survival footing.

That would leave only Eli and Melissa as our action heroes, with the other three in more cerebral roles.

Okay. Let's give it till Wednesday and if no one else posts we'll move ahead with a core group of Matthias, Nikolai, Clarke, Melissa and Eli.

*sets the Death Clock ticking*

Reactions: ThE_DeAd
Damn, I am THE WORST at keeping up with things.

Oh CosmicCanine is back?

*puts on gloves*