Irideus

THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

That's not relaxing! It's like listening to a sine wave.

I had to look that one up... they didn't make noise o,0 (oky, so I'm not all mathematically inclineded) lol

Well, it's like listening to a repeating "in and out"; if the time between each cricket chirp was random it would be more random and relaxing.

Reactions: lynzy
hmmm... I grew up with them in the country when I was little and I remember listening to them and their droning, we called it, and it was soothing to me because of the rhythm like sound, that and the distant sound of a train whistle as it passed by in the night.

Reactions: unanun
If it was just one of them I'm not sure if I would find it relaxing .. but a whole field of them I guess who make noise closer to "white" or "pink" noise, which is more fuzzy and static like, think about a fan.

Anyways I'm waiting on the cosmodog to post, so don't blame me here.

nono not blaming anyone...just reminding them that this is a fun RP and I don't want it to go down

Remember that scene from Apollo 13, when they have to turn back from the Moon and they're all looking at it through the window forlornly?

Cosmic is stuck without the interbutts for the next little while. His house has no power or somethin', but he will be back soon. I'm still on board, I've just been avoiding making a post I felt was complete and utter trash. But I've got an overnight shift tomorrow to put the finishing touches.

So if it will move us forward I will set my immense ego aside and have it up Wednesday morning. [MENTION=10]Asmodeus[/MENTION] , you can send a hit squad to my home if its not up by 9 am EST. *Signs contract*

Until then why don't we send out a cast nag PM. It worked for Grumpy to keep V:TM Becoming on life support during our slow months.

Last edited:
Here here, back from my weekend vacation.

*Twists nobs and pushes buttons* Iredius cast to [MENTION=45]Spammy[/MENTION] do you read?

This is Major Spams to ground control, I'm stepping into space. And I'm floating in a most peculiar way, and the stars look very different today.

But in all seriousness I've been feeling a lack of knowing-what-to-do for my next post. I'll get something together soon.