[Intro/Signups] {Nomad - Necro Rising}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Johanus Blight

Appearance: Though Johanus is homeless, he still works out to maintain some of his old strength. Bright blue eyes hidden under a mass of hair. Brown shoulder length hair with matching beard. About 6 ft 200 pounds, he is use now a days to being hungry.

Pre-Apocalypse Occupation: Homeless

Dominant Statistic:
-Endurance, this affects how well you are able to tough it out through disease, hunger and pain.

Skills: basic survival training, Weapon training

Postive Trait(s): I honestly could not think of one

Negative Trait(s): PTSD, Alcohol addiction

Quirks/Other Notes:

Reactions: Jakers
Good enough; positive traits aren't really VITAL or anything, you've covered in all the stuff that matters.

Now the question is, how do you want to be introduced to the RP? You could be wandering and come across [X], it's up to you really. Or if you like, you could start solo... I'll repeat though: it's up to you how you want to start.

I'll read up on the Ic and pm you how I want to be introduced.

Sorry about the no pm yet, my internet bill was not paid! So There was that, I will read up tonight and pm you late or tomorrow morning

Sure thing, take whatever time you need! I'd hate to rush you or something like that uwu

As I say my problems are fixed the modem starts going crazy
I truly belive my internet hates me

Heh, it happens and I know the feel. I swear my internet only plays up when I'm actually doing something important! It's so UGH.

But yeah, whenever you can feel free to PM as to how you want to be introduced. I'm still waiting for others to post anyways, so don't feel like you're holding anything up or something like that! ^ ^

Name: Pandora

Pre-apocalypse condition: was a biological scientist, had a family

Dominant statistic; Dexterity

Skills: Is a chemist (she can make bombs and what-not out of basic household items) and has fine motor skills.

Positive traits: Light-hearted, Patient

Negative traits: Not very social, short attention span, doesn't put
much faith or trust into machinery.

anime_fav634.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is interesting!

I love the concept! I didn't see much on crafting ability though, and determining the outcome of a crafting action/attempt... Is that modded by the GM, or does the character just go with it? Also, what determines the quality of the weapon? Who's to say it doesn't just fall apart when someone tries to use it?

Status
Not open for further replies.