Name: Alfred Gremor
Appearance:
0712200453351ma.jpg

Pre-Apocalypse Occupation: College Student: Major- Psychology
Dominant Statistic: Perception
Skills:
-Very Persuading
-Puzzle-Solver

Positive Traits: Alfred is a very understanding person, and is incredibly compassionate towards others. He is also very trustworthy, and people tend to talk to him very easily.
Negative Traits: Unfornately, his can be to compassionate, making him forgive people too easily. His understanding of the situation can make him indesicive, and though he's a great listener, he tend not to communicate how he feels.
Quirks/Other Notes: He's obsessed with mooses and absolutely hates porcupines.

(Good?)

Reactions: Jakers
(That's great. Once I'm not so busy, I'll update the actual RP. For now, feel free to introduce your character - he could have just woken up or something like that, however you want to do it really.)

(That's great. Once I'm not so busy, I'll update the actual RP. For now, feel free to introduce your character - he could have just woken up or something like that, however you want to do it really.)
(Okay, cool!)

Name: Eric Jones
Gender Male
Appearance: A tall man, slightly overbearing. His white teeth contrasted with the his dark skin. Eric has deep brown eyes, almost black. He had a wide nose and a slightly condescending smirk was always on his lips. He has the sides of his head shaved, but hair on the top in a hairstyle called a Fade.
Pre-Apocalypse Occupation: Former French Foreign Legionnaire , now security guard at a local bank.

Dominant Statistic:
-Endurance, this affects how well you are able to tough it out through disease, hunger and pain.

Skills: Firearms (From his military experience)
Postive Trait(s): He is a good shot, with a knack for hunting.
Negative Trait(s): His eyesight isn't very good, and he wears glasses. He also is allergic to many foods (raw vegetables and seafood) and pollen.
Quirks/Other Notes: He has no qualms with taking want he wants and his morals have been completely eradicated by his FFL experience. He usually feels no sympathy for anyone at all, and is out for himself only, and he will only help others if it helps him. However, his moral (or lack of moral) armor can be penetrated (Will be shown in the RP)

Last edited by a moderator:
That's accepted, welcome to the crew. Although your appearance isn't vital to the character sheet, it would still be nice.

EDIT: Much better!

Name: Katie Chasper
Appearance: Brown short hair with Lime green eyes. Wears a Black and blue neon hoodie with ripped jeans and black combat boots with a chain belt.
Pre-Apocalypse Occupation: Game store cash register..

Dominant Statistic:
  • Agility
Skills:
  • Fixing
  • Running

Postive Trait(s): Silent movement and Stealth
Negative Trait(s): Can be mentally insane and a little bit physically weak

Quirks/Other Notes:
  • When she snaps and turns completely insane...... run like hell
  • Always has a long dagger with her around her boots~

Alright, that's the last one I'll be accepting for a while! Any more character sheets posted from this point on will have to wait a while before they can come in the RP too: I can't manage too many people!

Also, seeing as I want everyone to be balanced and stuff, could you define what exactly a 'mini chainsaw' is xD

O_O um, just to make all the characters a little balanced, could it not be a chainsaw? I love the character concept and everything, but some other people might think starting with a BRUTAL WEAPON OF HELL might be a little bit overpowered compared to what the other characters started with. Everything else is absolutely fine though.

That's more like it! I'll edit you in to wake up with Eric and Alfred.

Why none of you told me of this ;-;....I feel betrayed....is it still joinable!

Because I love you and we're old buddies, Yon, I'll allow a spot for you.

If anyone else is awaiting updates, then you're still in the bunk room! I need you to make a post before I can give you an update! Please remember this.

I TOLD YOU I'D MAKE A CHARACTER EVENTUALLY, AND HERE SHE IS :V
Assuming I'm not too late, of course. I can totally wait for a character to die or leave or whatever.

Name: Lauren Lackadaisy
Appearance: Lauren is a dark skinned woman with tied back, curly hair. She's on the taller side at 5'8" and her build is pretty average. She wears a green fleece-lined jacket over a button up shirt, blue jeans, and hiking boots.
LFuw1PR.jpg
Pre-Apocalypse Occupation: Bookseller

Dominant Statistic: Perception

Skills: Charm and Blunt Weapons (books are heavy, man! And punching things when you're SUPER MAD might help a bit with that...)

Postive Trait(s): Fast Runner (she may not be the fastest, but doing Track in schoool did pay off), Friendly
Negative Trait(s): Anger Issues,
Quirks/Other Notes:
-Despite her anger issues, Lauren is actually a pretty nice gal in general. She friendly and outgoing (assuming the threat of death isn't looming over them), though when somebody gets on her nerves she'll try to hide it for a bit... But if she can't control herself, there's a good chance she'll explode at you, and if you REALLY piss her off, you might become a punching bag.

AND A SMALL REQUEST: Can I start with like, a textbook/encyclopedia/dictionary as a weapon? :p

Also kinda waiting for a post from @Kigarra ; if you're just not feeling the RP then that's fine! If you just haven't noticed the updates then don't worry about that either!

Argh, I dunno but I'm not satisfied with my post. Eh, I think it'll get better.

Just to confirm, I'm approaching Audrey, Diesel, Halberd, and Tiger, right?

Yes. There is also Milly, Sariel and any other PC who hasn't posted for a while that wants to be in that group; then they can say they've just followed le group.

Oh, I just noticed that there was an error with @AddictedToSkooma 's update. It didn't have the area overview or any places to go/what was in the current room, but that's fixed now. Sorry about that!

Status
Not open for further replies.