Interrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.
She didn't wake then a few min later she opens her eyes. She kiss him tears fell. "Promise we will do something to not let this happen? You can't marry her the second you do she will make sure I'm gone for good" she whisper caress his cheek

"Rose she's going to live in my kingdom, in my castle, you are not going anywere but I have to marry her, I might not want to but I have an obligation to my people, if I don't do this thousends of people will starve and I can't let that happen." He said sadly, he hated that he couldn't give her what she wanted but he couldn't do what she was asking of him.

"I know. The people come first." She kiss him lovingly. "I love you. But I can't be with a marry man it not right. I love you so much I will always be here for you but the kingdom and people come first. We can't be together if your married to her she will make sure I suffer for it and you can't see that." Tears fell they both knew this was it their last time together.

(Have work for a few hours brb)

"Please don't." He wispered, tears falling from his eyes. " I don't want to loose you." even as he said this he knew it wouldn't do him any good, she was leaving and there was nothing to do about him, he just hoped that seeing her every day and not having her wouldn't kill him.

"I don't want to. I don't want to lose you but we can't do this. Your marrying her unless by some miracle I'm a princess from another kingdom we can't. I don't want to lose you either but we can't be together if your married it not right if anyone found out I die regardless what you say" she whisper tears falling hug him sobbing. "I love you"

He broke down crying, he was usually calm and collected but he just could't handle this, he was going to lose her and he had to marry someone he hated. He held her tied and, despite the fact that he had told himself that he wouldn't try to convince her to stay with a married man he couldn't stop himself from asking her.

"Please" he sobbed. "Please don't leave me."

She wrap her arms around him holding him. She cried in his neck tears falling. She had to find a way for them to be together. "Maybe we can find a way to be together and save the kingdom" she whisper with hope

He took a deep breath. "I'll make you a deal, I have to marry Catherine but I will look for another way to fix things, in the mean time I won't ask you to be with me but please wait for me, don't give up on us, give me until the day of the wedding." He begged her, he didn't like this arrangement but it was better than loosing her for good.

She caress his cheek and kiss him. "I will always wait for you. I'll be with you. I love you I can't lose you. I'll look for a way to. Today later on let's spend time together we need it" she whisper kiss him deeply and passionately. "I love you so much. I'm yours forever you know that"

The king and queen from another kingdom arrived to congratulate Nicholas and Catherine. They had lost a daughter who was taken and was still looking. They sat waiting to meet with the prince to congratulate him.
A servant knock on his door. "Your highness king joe and queen lily are here to congratulate you"

"I'll be right there" he said when they knocked on the door. He got dressed quickly and turned to look at Rose. "I would like you to come with me but perhaps my bride" he practically spit the word. "Might be there and I don't want her bothering you so perhaps you should go do something else." He gave her a peck on the lips.

She kiss him deeply. "I will. I love you. I will wait forever and always be here" she smile and kiss hkm again longer and passionately. Then she pull back and walk out. She went and got tea for everyone and set it down and curtsied.

The king and queen look at her like they regognize her especially with the red hair. They smile and then look at Nicholas "who is she?" The queen ask softly

"She's my servant, Rose, your majesty." he told the queen, he liked both of them, they were really nice, humble and very responsible with their people, just his kind of people, he wished they hadn't lost their daughter, she would have made a far better bride than Catherine and he was sure she would have allowed him to stay with Rose, after all she would have been raised by two of the most compassionate people he'd ever met.

"Rose dear would you come here" the queen stood and look at rose. You could see the queen and her look alike. "Come sit dear. I wanna ask you somethjng"
Rose saw Catherine and look at nick then at the queen she was a little scared sitting with Catherine coming. "Your highness I would love to but I don't think I should. The um princess wouldn't approve" she said softly nervous
The queen notice the birth mark on her shoulder and notice her limp. She look at her husband knew he could make the princess let rose sit.
(Wanna play the king? Please)

Catherine walked in and the King got up before anyone, he was always polite and had a good relationship with Catherine and her family.

"Catherine dear, how very nice to see you." He said giving her a hug which Catharine returned. "Listen dear, my wife would like for Rose" he said pointing at her "to sit by her side, you wouldn't mind would you."

Catherine looked at Rose. "Actually your majesty I do mind but I would gladly let go of my discomfort for you and your queen." She said with a smile.

Nick was quite surprised by this attitude but decided not to push it.

The queen had rose sit. Rose sat down and the queen ask her about her family. "I don't know them. I been here my whole life" she said softly

The queen nodded and whisper to the king. "Look at her what if she is our daughter?"

Rose look down scared of Catherine and knew if she look at her she would say something. She wish nick could hold her.

After that comment the hole room fell silent, Nicolas almost had a heart attack, Rose a princess? That would be amazing, it would solve all their problems. He could feel Catherine tense up, the hole room tensed up.

"This is probably not the right place to have this discussion my love." Said the king.

The queen nodded and smile. "Okay my love" she whisper and smile at rose. They started talking and rose was smiling the whole it was like a mother daughter talking.

The meeting went on for a while and Nicolas found it hard to focus on anything that was happening around him. Rose looked so happy right now, talking to the queen, after all the crying he'd brought to her the day before he was happy to see her smiling. Then there was Catherine, she was sitting by his side and he could feel her anger, she clearly wasn't happy to be sitting in the same table as someone that she perceived as inferior.

When the meeting was over he managed to get rid of Catherine and he got him, the king and queen and Rose into a room.

He just had to ask. "Your majesty, do you you really think that rose could be your daughter?"

The queen smile looking at rose.
Rose lean against nick arm her ankle hurting from standing.

"Yes I do believe she is. She has my eyes and hair and the same birth mark. You don't remmeber your parents dear?" The queen ask

Rose shook her head. "No I was raised here by the head maid. She might know who brough me." She said softly look at nick hopeful this is true. If she is a princess they can be together.

"How old are you dear?" The queen ask smile

"18" rose said softly which is the the age the princess will be.

"Who is the head maid can we speak with her?" The queen ask

"Yeah it Emma. I can go grab her" rose said softly dreading walking on her ankle

Nicolas held Rose when she leaned against him.

"Don't worry," He said when she offered to call Emma. "I'll go get her, I don't want you walking around with your ankle like that." He usually wouldn't act this comfortable around Rose in front of strangers but he was distracted.

As Nicolas left the king turned to look at Rose.

"You're not just a servant to him, are you Rose?" He asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.