[Insert Band/Group Name Here] Hey, it’s in Progress! [Sign Up Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still game for this.
Keyboard for me, please.

Still in this, drummer or guitarist

Count me in! I'm open to be the following:

- Guitarist and back-up vocalist (Hybrid picker - can be lead and/or rhythm)
- Bassist and back-up vocalist
- Drummer
- Audio technician (if no more spots for musician available)

Now, now.. I listed quite a handful because I'd like to get whatever's left available XD

So I'm good with whatever's left lol

@Everyone: Let's go over positions.

Wicked Witch: Singer and guitarist
Detective Dekk: Keyboard
Lucifers Sairen: Drummer (competent guitarist used during recording sessions when needed)
Kimu11: Bassist and back up vocal
Luminous Ink: Pending (I'll take whatever's left)
Morguethemetalpanda: Rapper/Percussionist

Hmm, we don't need any other members, but I'll leave the interest check thread open for a while. The limit is still eight members. Does anyone have something to say about their position? We should start discussing plot, and how the RP will be structured. Slice of life roleplays tend to die, so I think it is important to work toward plot points.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am quite happy with my position >w<

Yes, slice of life band RPs tend to die.. Unless there is competition involved with another band /:]

@Kimu11: Well, I plan on there being plenty of competition with other acts once the group debuts. I was thinking about splitting this RP into "chapters." For instance, chapter one entails the members auditioning for a spot with the company. Chapter two can revolve around them trying to work together as a group. Now, I know those are vague explanations, but I plan to add more details once we start. I can write a forward for each chapter that details events that will take place. That way, we have things to work toward while writing. Of course, we can also discuss what to write in each forward once I create a Group RP Plotting thread.

Ooh.. Kind of like a milestone of some sort? :o Yes, I believe that that would work too.

@Kimu11: Precisely! Plus, we'll still have competitions in the RP. Bands usually try to make it onto specific music charts.
@Everyone: I'll put up a character sheet template today.

CS Template

• Picture if desired
    Name:
    Physical Appearance:

Walkthrough.png

• Useful
Reactions: 2 people
@morguethemetalpanda: We already have a drummer. However, I can list your character as an interchangeable drummer. Hmm, you can also be a percussion player. Is there any other role you would like?

Oops, I didn't read the thread properly. If there's a position I could be I'd love to be it.

Could my character be a rapper? I know that's a weird request but, like, some bands have a rapper.

Reactions: Kimu11
@morguethemetalpanda: I'll list you as a percussionist. Is that okay? There are plenty of instruments and things to use besides drum-sets. Oh, you can definitely be a rapper!

Perfect! Sorry for the fuss, haha.

@morguethemetalpanda: I don't mind. It's nice to get everything sorted out.

-Two more slots are available.

@Captain Wumbo: There is already a keyboard/piano player, but you can be an interchangeable studio pianist. Would you be okay with taking up a vocal or dance role to be a steady member? I suppose the group could have a dancer for music videos and concerts.

Hmm, we can also have string/band instrument players

Status
Not open for further replies.