Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Luminous Ink

Original poster
Musical group RP

[tabs][/tabs]

• Info:

• I want RP members to post every other day (as a minimum). Post length, for the most part, does not matter. It doesn't bother me when people write short pieces to move dialogue along. However, try to add description and tags.
    • The RP will start during auditions.
    • I'm looking for 4-8 members.
    • More information will be provided should anyone show interest! I don't want to become invested in something that doesn't catch attention.

CS Template

• Picture if desired
    Name:
    Physical Appearance:

Walkthrough.png

Last edited by a moderator:
possibly interested. Do you have a certain amount of people to be musicians or are they all going to be singers as well?

You had my attention, you now have my interest.

Hey guys, sorry for not responding sooner. My birthday passed recently, so between that and school things have been hectic!

@Indabayou: Hmm, I've been thinking about this. Initially, I planned on creating a group out of vocalists but have loved the idea of forming a band these past few days. I'll leave it up to RP members.

Happy belated birthday!

I'm good with either, really. Though being in a band does sound fun.

In that case, we'll form a band. Besides, members can sing and play instruments if they wish.

Happy birthday btw! Kinda... sorry for not saying sooner T.T

Happy belated B-day are you still looking?

Belated happy birthday! I do hope you are still looking for members.. I'm definitely interested in this.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Singer or guitar and vocalist

@Wicked Witch: No problem! I'm glad you're interested.

@Everyone: If you still want to join this RP, post the band position you desire.

Status
Not open for further replies.