Insanity is a Lifestyle, and I'm Living it {Open for Applicants! Asylum Roleplay}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
aaaaw :D *huuug*
now you must make up for everything I missed yesterday ^^
So I will hug you for three hours :9
*hugs tighter*

Red! You're here!! *Runs up and hugs*

A three hour hug? o.O
... Okay :D *Hugs red tightly*

WAAI :D more hugs ^^ <3

okay ^^
*gives electric shock to Chrona so she wakes up*
Everytime you fall asleep you will get an electric shock ^^ hihihi

*mission completed*

*Struggles to keep eyes open but fails and passes out*

Me too. It's 7:30 AM where I am and I haven't gone to bed yet *Is more inclined to be Nocturnal*

naaw here it is 1:20 PM :9 heheh I woke up two hours ago xD

I normally do that. Go to bed really early and wake up around noon or one, but my place is a mess (to me anyway) and if I don't clean it up a little before I go to sleep, my OCD is really going to kick in. So sleepy though..

Hahhahah xD naaw xD if I'm up to 7 in the morning then I'm always awake the hole day anyway and then I go to bed around 9 in the evening xD

Lucky. I can't do that. Well, I can, but within a couple days I'm back to being Nocturnal

hahah naaw :D
I want to start this roleplay.. *jumps up and down*
I want to use Kevin xD hahahha I have fallen in love with my own character and I haven't even played him yet xD

*the jumping up and down startles Italy awake* Huh? Wha? I was dreaming about pasta....

Me neither. Sammie's going to be a blast; I already have scenes planned out for her. Jade and Lilith too. Lilith is so violent, she and Sammie are total opposites in temperament. Jade just flirts with everyone. She and Jazz would be an interesting duo

*slides out of red's arms and onto the floor* Goodnight...*falls asleep*

Hahah I have like a thousend plannes for Jazz and some for Alec when he comes out :9
I think I will start with either Cole or Kevin but I haven't decided yet.

I will definitely be starting with Sammie, who will be feeling even more akward because Jade was in control when she woke up which means Sammie's stuck in some very sexy/revealing clothes for the day XD