Inhumane: The Shifters Curse (Profiles and OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
If you're still accepting, I wonder if you'll be interested in a unique human charrie that might be fun to play here. If you like, let me know. I have another charrie connected to this one who can be a Hunter, but it all depends if I can handle two charries right now. I'll decide later.

Name: Jenascia Sands (Jena)
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Appearance: 5'6", 126 lbs. She has dark grey eyes, and long black hair.

maggieq-jpg.15210

Personality: Jena's a very likable person, yet she is rather secluded in most of her mannerisms. Sometimes she feels that things will be better for her if she did not learn about someone, in the deeper sense of the term. To avoid warming up to people completely is her strange security blanket. She fears them falling victim to...her....

She is slightly paranoid after all the odd accidents that tend to pull towards her year after year. She believes that someone is after her, trying to kill her - by any means necessary - but her uncanny ability to heal quickly, keeps her alive. Her friend, Clase, had died trying to learn about this mystery of hers, even though she's warned him countless times to stop while he can and just drop her off at the nearest train station. Clase Sands has promised her he would stop his research, but dumping her off somewhere...never!

Occupation: Jenascia was an alternate cello player for a well know Orchestra, which allows her to travel where ever the Symphony tours. This is how she learned about this new town. Now, she's an University student starting her Masters in music composition and performance.

Her instrument: Orion - half-moon cello.

History:
Jenascia is a walking miracle, and she has no idea why. When she was younger, she was hit by a car, drowned while swimming out in the ocean during high tide, was severely stabbed by one of her father's friends, and had her hand severed at the wrist by a stranger attacking her with a machete; all of which she survived without a scab on her and with all body parts intact.

Her mother considers her daughter blessed by an angel. Healers, Mambos, Priest, Shaman, and Doctors - all her mother took her to had discovered something unique about her, but could not give a medical explanation to what it was and how it allowed her to defeating death time and time again. Their curiousness lead to testings, and then greed wanted more than her mother was going to allow. So, her parents decided to avoid the medical profession, the media, and anyone looking to Jena as the "Fountain of Youth".

In spite how wonderful this gift has been for Jena, the downside for her is rather painful. Minor injuries are no problem to heal, but any life-threatening incident takes her body longer to heal - each and every time. The process slows down, and her tolerance for pain weakens. Sometimes her body will place her in a strange walking coma, just so she will not feel the pain as she stays conscious during the healing process.

Plus, no matter what happens to her, someone close always end up losing their life in her place... Hence why her parents are no longer present.

She lived with Clase Sands, a police officer who stumbled across Jenascia when her apartment blew up in an unexplained inferno - she was the only survivor. With no home, or family to claim, Clase kindly took her in. That's when he learned of her ability of renewal. Being a bit of a scholar and holding an interest in foreign cultures and science, he began to research her ability and realized what was happening to her. He wanted to tell her, but feared her running away from herself and from him. Plus, ignorance is bliss; if she was unaware, then she would be happier. Well, that's what he told himself.

Jena is a Shifter, but doesn't quite know it yet. She hasn't changed just yet. Either something has to trigger it, or she's just not in the right place for it to fully manifest within her. No matter what the issue, she'll be new to the whole idea of being a Shifter. Clase was a Werewolf, and was keeping Jena safe by not telling her what she was. He threw a group of Hunters off from finding her as she was already preparing to move away to live in this new town they'd discovered. He knew she would be safe there because of the population of Shifters/Werewolves, but first he had to get her there safely. The Hunters made that difficult. His sacrifice made her move possible, and kept her clueless.

Is my character accepted for the rp?
I'm going to say Yes because I was the last person who was officially accepted and she said all before me were accepted too, you post yours before me :)

Is there an IC thread I don't know about??

No, we're all still waiting for the GM to return.

Looks like she's been gone nearly a week,

yep, not again, unless another power Outrage again. Why doesn't she have a second in command GM for her rp for times like these.

Wondering, does anyone know of another RP of a similar nature to this one, or does anyone want to Co-GM on an RP similar, that we can use our charries in? I wouldn't mind assisting in a new RP, or jumping into one similar.

I wouldn't mind joining a similar one but I'm not up to GM it; I've got enough on my plate.

Okay everyone (who is still watching this thread), there's movement underway to create a new shifter concept that you can utilize these amazing charries in. If you are seriously interested in participating, post here a Yeppers! I'll try to keep you informed here of the progress and will contact everyone when the new OCC thread is up.

If you have a few ideas about this new story concept, post them here as well. I don't want to take the RP Originator's ideas, but come up with something we will all enjoy forcing our charries to go through that is somewhat similar... At least, keeping with the shifter concept.

Um, I do have one Co-GM (Sorry, forgot your user name), but we well be working out the new plot in due time. This is a private invite. All who had created charries for this RP have first dibs. I don't want the RP to be too big to manage, for I would like to see it to its end. (Trust me, I've completed enough RPs in my time to fill my book shelves.) So, small and simple, exciting and fun, and something we can all dig our claws into.

Great! Tally Ho!

Well you know I'm interested and I'll see if my boyfriend wants in on it again.

Alright, things are still in the planning stage. Just letting all that are still watching this. We'll be throwing a new thread up soon and I'll personally contact everyone then.

Cool. My boyfriend is still on board with this so we'll be waiting.

Sorry for the wait guys. I've got something, but life snagged me again and started dragging me back into its chaos. I'm hoping to have a new thread up this weekend. Hope to see ya there!

Yay. I was just wondering about it.

Alright, you all have first dibs on this new thread, if you're interested.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-waxing-rises.50064/

Post your old charrie from here, or throw in a new one. It's all good.
I'm contacting everyone who was interested in this one first. Since this one died before it started, this will give us all a chance to put our old charries to some use.

Enjoy!