Inhumane: The Shifters Curse (Profiles and OOC)

I would of joined if this rp was still active. is the GM still around this rp topic?

That's an excellent question though it still is the holidays. I wouldn't be surprised if she's on holiday.

I would as well I hope she comes back to it

Same I hope that to this would been an excellent roleplay if the GM is still around, next week I have to start back at school just great...

damn, I was actually thinking of joining this then I realized how long it is been since the gm said anything .-.

So sorry guys...went awhile wothout internet. Active again if you're still interested.

Well then, if it's still open, sounds like summat I'm into. I'll see if my boyfriend wants to join with me.

Name: Aiden Stendahl

Sex: Male

Sexual Orientation: Homosexual

Appearances Both Human and Wolf:
Human

Wolf

Description: Though the colours may differ, Aiden is rarely seen around town without his customary skinny jeans, matching Converse and band shirts. Depending on the weather, he made deign to wear boots or a jacket but this is rare. He has snakebite piercings and his earlobes are triple pierced with teal loops. At his waist are a trio of studded belts, only one of which is doing what it is supposed to with the other two just for show.

His eyes are blue in both human and wolf form though they have an intensity in wolf form not present as a human. His human form has thick, straight, black hair while his wolf form is a tan/dark brown mix - highly unusual for a pack of white wolves.

Personality: Aiden's responsibility to the Stendahl pack is one that weighs heavily on him, more so than it would most. The fact that his fur was unusual and that he was gay, along with the ostricization of both, led Aiden to have rather low self-esteem, especially around when he was sixteen. When his boyfriend Micah joined the pack, it all started to change and he wasn't nearly so withdrawn. Their relationship was still not really accepted but in the grand scheme, it mattered little. When the mantle of leadership was thrust upon him, he did not feel even slightly ready for the burden and ran from it.

In the years after, he has matured considerably, both from the love of Micah and the Estwald pack. He is not nearly so withdrawn, nor so moody as he had been, though he does still sometimes break down. He is still unwilling to face his pack after leaving them but hopes every day that they are safe.

Background Story: Aiden is the last pureblood survivour of the Stendahl pack, a pack of shifters who made their territory some 700 miles above Erstwald. They were wiped out by a group of hunters about four years ago - the only reason why Aiden and his boyfriend, Micah, survived was because they were out of town on a weekend retreat. On their return, he found the rest of his biological family dead alongside most of the pack, there being only five or six other survivours.

The black sheep of the family for his unusual (for them) fur colour and his homosexuality, the thought had never occurred to him that he might wind up with the mantle of leadership placed upon him. As the only surviving pureblood, it fell to him to determine whether to rebuild the pack or let it fall apart after such a blow. Instead of taking up the responsibility, he ran, feeling as though he lacked the sort of strength to lead the pack as they needed.

They found themselves in Estwald two years later, just a stop along a flight of fear. He had grown up since then but still doubted his capacity as a leader. Upon arriving and scenting the Estwald pack and discovering the siege that had been laid to them, they laid down roots. With the considerable fortune left to him by the untimely demise of his blood relatives, Aiden had far more than enough to set up a small bookstore/coffeeshop in town - a minour dream of his. In the past two years, it has become a popular hangout spot for humans and shifters alike, especially among the teenagers and young adults, though the shifters prefer to come in the later hours.

His relationship to the Estwald pack is not outsider, but neither is it member. Micah and he are allies, protecting both townspeople and shifters from another massacre like he had to endure. In time, he might join the pack and bring along the remnants of his decimated pack, if Sable will have them. For now, he is content to help as much as possible until such time as he gets past his own insecurities.

Name: Micah

Sexual Orientation: Homosexual

Appearances Both Human and Wolf:
Human
large.png

Wolf
White-Wolf-wallpaper.jpg
Description: Micah is normally always found with a pair of jeans (although, he claims that he vehemently hates them), tennis shoes and a normal t-shirt. His hair seems like it is perpetually stuck in the style that he has it in, but he isn't complaining. He likes it. He rarely ever wears a belt, but still wears jeans that tend to sag a little occasionally. He doesn't wear them often, but he still does and hates belts, feeling that they add to the 'constricting' factor that jeans do.

Personality: Micah is normally a quiet and reserved guy who really doesn't like to speak to anyone new. He only speaks to those who speak to him first, and he is never the first one to carry on a conversation with someone he doesn't know for longer than he feels that it should go on. If you are actually friends with him, he is actually a pretty nice and talkative guy. He likes to joke around and poke fun, but he can also be very serious when the time calls for it. Micah is a very very very protective person over those he cares about, but none more than Aiden. When someone he cares for is harmed, he goes completely crazy and will hunt down who or whatever dared to hurt them. His normally calm and passive side completely disappears and is replaced with a frightening and angry side that is rarely seen.

Normally, he really hated showing his emotions before he met Aiden. After he joined the Stendahl pack and began dating Aiden, he had become more of his happy-go-lucky self, but still held onto that less social part of his personality without being a complete loner like he used to be.

All through the troubles that he knew Aiden was going through, he stayed the caring and loving boyfriend all throughout, helping Aiden as much as he possibly could. He always did his best to make sure that Aiden was always happy and that he never had any problem that couldn't be solved with some of his help.

Background Story: Micah is one of the very few of the remaining survivors of the Stendahl Pack, the rest having been hunted and murdered by a group of hunters just about four years ago. On the day of the massacre, he had been out of the town with Aiden, his boyfriend, on a wonderful weekend retreat. When they returned, they had found almost everyone else in the village dead. Although he never had much of a family himself, Aiden's family was like his own.

Micah knew that Aiden was considered the 'black sheep' of his family because of his sexuality and because of his different fur color, but Micah still loved him all the same. Micah knew that the loss of his family coupled with the stress of figuring out that it was up to him to decide the fate of the rest of the pack was all too much for him to take at one time, but he would do whatever he could to help and support Aiden. So, when Aiden chose to run, he followed without a second thought and without questioning Aiden at all.

He had stayed with Aiden all through the two year long journey that had led them to Estwald two years ago, and he is still by Aiden's side, supporting and helping him with whatever he does. He had been more than happy that the two of them had settled down here. It was a friendly town and with the addition of the pack there, it was a homey little place. He was happy to help Aiden start up and run a little bookstore/coffee shop there, knowing that the other had always had a little dream of his to do so. It really didn't surprise him that it became quite the popular hang-out for humans and shifters alike. It was a popular little business and he and Aiden were very happy running it.

He and Aiden now are allied to the Estwald pack without actually being a part of it. They do help and protect the other shifters and the humans, but they aren't an official part of the pack. Micah knows that Aiden may like to join up the remains of their old pack and join the Estwald's, if their leader would have them, that is, but he also knows that Aiden still has to get over his own insecurities. Micah is always supportive and helps Aiden as much as he possibly can, but he also knows that Aiden must get over them himself before they really get anywhere.

Name: Rashkan

Sexual Orientation: straight

Appearances:

Human Form:
large.jpg

Wolf:
Black%2BWolf%2Bin%2BSnow%2B7.jpg

Description: Rashkan always wears leather clothes that is is made with true leather, if there is special occasions he would wear formal clothes. Rashkan carries a true steel blade with a golden hilt that was also carved out true golden bars of gold. He has his sword always with him on his back. Rashkan carries a smart phone in a safety carrier case on his belt when ever he wants to go somewhere, he would always have a high alertness and he never trusts a soul unless they get very close to him as close as a lover not just a friend to him. Rashkan has multi-colored eyes one of his eyes is a really bright gold color and the other is bright amber with a bloody red taint within his eye coloring in both of his eyes, Rashkan killed his own parents when he went insane as he shifted into his wolf form. Rashkan killed his parents for invading his life, but he cracked and attacked all his family members within the household, but when he went insane he even killed a cop and some of his neighbors who was siding with his deceased parents.

Personality: insane, intelligent, self centered, protective, and very gentle when he is calmed down.

Background Story:

Rashkan was born in a very wealthy family, both of his parents was breed very well with a very good family background within their families. One night Raskan and his parents had a huge argument about how Rashkan was suppose to be really responsible about his school and his money and about his social life, Rashkan's parents even arranged a marriage for their son with a really wealthy daughter that would please and bear him a great son for the future generation of his parents' companies. On that same night Rashkan ran away from home with a bunch of cash on his hands with his father's sword and his smart phone, he ran blindly through the city and ended up in a forest that was when Rashkan was attacked by an alpha shifter which changed him within and out. When got pissed off from his bite and forgot about his whole family, fiancee and his neighborhood. when he was enraged he shifted and killed everybody that was very close to him or that tried to help him throughout his life. When he shifted back he forgot all about the man slaughter and went on his way leaving dead bodies right where he killed them by his own two hands. So he just shrugged off any worry and left. The next day he met the leader of the pack when he was heading out of the city without any regret and he swear to do whatever he leader wanted him do for the rest of his time on the world.

Shifter –Has yet to shift

Name:
Dianna Trofast Van Houten

Ethnicity:
French, Norwegian, and Dutch.

"Dianna" in French means Divine. Mythological ancient Roman divinity Diana was noted for beauty and swiftness. "Trofast" means Faithful in Norwegain. And "Van Houten" is a Dutch last name literally meaning forest.

Sex:
Female

Sexual Orientation:
Straight (As far as she's aware of)

Appearance:
Human
Dianna_zpse5d013aa.jpg

Under her purple cloak she wears this;
Dianna2_zpsb0388ca9.jpg

Wolf-Unknown
PicsArt_1392711272145_zps66d05fbb.jpg

Description:
She has soft blonde hair and has one blue and one violet eyes. Her hair is usually slightly curled, but when she does straighten it, it looks like the second photo.

Weapons:
She carries-
  • Twin pistols (given by her step-brother)
  • A dagger
  • Jerky, cause she's always craving meat.

Personal items:
She has a Blue Sapphire necklace from when she was a child around her neck. It was given to her by someone who saved her after a landslide had occurred. Her memories of their appearance are fuzzy.

Personality:
She's a happy person for the most part. Curious almost to a fault, and tends to not use much judgment of where she's going until its too late. Being told of the horrors outside the "human" world made her a bit paranoid of others and therefore may come off as shy.

Background Story:
Dianna was found as a babe, and her 'family' (of humans) took her in. She has a step-brother named Vincent who told her stories of blood covered, eyes glowing, human-skin stealing monsters. This made her quite frightened and Vincent would force her to 'Train' with him, and pick up a few fighting skills. Her Step-mother always warned her not to go out at night in fear of beasts.

When Dianna was 11 she left in the middle of the night thinking she could hear a far off voice calling her but got caught in a land slide. All Dianna can remember is someone catching her mid-air, her tears streaming down her face from the horror. And all the person who saved her did was take a Blue Sapphire necklace off and put it around her neck, then pat her head and left.

She decided to travel with Vincent and 'help' with his selling of their goods. When they made it to the town of Staggens, the town just before Estwald, she set up her cart and Vincent left to make some other dealings. She was sitting on their cart trying to sell the rest of her Apples when Sable (That's the Pack Leader right?) came to talk to her. At first he asked her some odd question but upon realizing she didn't know yet, all he did was ask her one simple question, and told her not to answer. Did she ever hear her name being called in the night? If so, he told her she should find her way to Estwald soon. And with that his attention ran to something else.

A month later Vincent decided to head home, but Dianna told him she wasn't going back. Of course he was furious but she somehow managed to talk her way out. After walking non-stop she finally made it to Estwald. Now she searches for Sable, the one who told her about Estwald.

Honstly....II'm ready to start when ya'll are. I'm still open to new charaxters though.

From reading previous post I would say they are all ready, I too would agree but I don't know if you accept my CS. :tongue:

Might want to drop a PM or summat to those who dropped in earlier and see if they're still interested.

@Vibrant Kisses Yes, your character has been accepted. I really like her in fact :)

I will message everyone, and as soon as I get back from the salon and store we can get this thing started.

Again, I'm sorry this took so long, but I'm very excited about it.

So then, has everyone thus far been accepted?