Infinite Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
As normal as it gets at IS Academy, anyway. I made this RP for comedy and action, and ridiculous things.

I'm sure someone will accidentally blow up the school eventually.

Got to start somewhere.

I got busy around 4th I thought someone would have checked my profile I'm still here I swear! DX

Um...nevermind, I guess you guys don't want me in it anymore. Oh well. I suppose that's fine. Hope you guys have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's cool. Sorry we sort of ran off without you.

It's fine. -shrugs- I guess it's just my own fault anyway.

Would I be able to make it up to you with a turtley awesome fight after Dave and Shizuka's?

-shrugs- I don't know honestly. I feel bad though...I should have said something so its my own fault, so if you don't want me in the RP anymore that's fine too.

I wouldn't worry about it. Stuff like this happens all the time. I'll let you decide if you stay or not.

Yeah, I wouldn't say I want you gone. I just feel bad that we went and did something without you or much of a way for you to get involved short of jumping the stands or something. ...Not to say that's the worst idea...

I wanna stay. DX I've had to drop out of a few cool RPs already, would rather not drop this one. <w<'

Well, it's probably about time this fight wrapped up. Win, lose, draw, whatever. I'll be satisfied with any outcome, and certainly don't mind taking a loss. If David's got his own trick up his sleeve, now would be the time to pull it out.

The author in me is saying to end it in a draw, because I want to establish IA and IS units as equals.
The other part is telling me to win just to piss Arius off.

I usually flip a coin when I'm not sure which way to go on a decision like this.

I tossed a coin. We're drawing.
The problem lies in how we get each other to draw. I'm going to just say something off the top of my head here, though.

I charge with my spear, you aim your rifle. The dust settles, and the audience sees the position we're stuck in. I've got my spear to your throat, and you've got your rifle pressed against my forehead. There's a mutual agreement to call it a draw, as the match could go either way in a split second, and neither of us want to take the risk.

I actually had the same idea for a stand-off scene, so go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.