Infinite Sky

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Shizuka Amakusa
Appearance: Shizuka has blue eyes and long black hair, with bangs that frame her face. She has an average build, and sometimes frets about her weight. While many students at the IS academy take certain liberties with their uniforms, she proudly wears hers free of any such changes, as the school rules intended. When she isn't in uniform, she wears stylish, casual ensembles. She is missing her left arm, and instead has a cybernetic prosthetic. It doesn't give her superhuman strength or anything.

IS:
Benisuzume

A unit specializing in long-range combat, Benisuzume is equipped with a variety of ranged weapons. Its most notable armament is a homing laser which fires a number of individual beams capable of independently tracking one or more targets. It is by no means a perfect weapon, and can be dodged by dogged effort, or outrun. The individual beams do little damage, and are only truly effective against an IS or similar target in large numbers. It has a laser rifle for situations where direct fire is more effective, and its close range capability is limited to a pair of katar-like beam weapons on the hands.

While quite effective when it can bring its weapons to bear, Benisuzume can be outranged by dedicated long-range sniper weapons, and is vulnerable in melee due to its limited offense and the poor skills of its pilot at hand-to-hand combat. Its main strength is in area-saturation attacks which force an opponent to focus on defense.

In its inactive form, it is integrated with her cybernetic arm.

Notes: Nicknamed Shizu-chan by her friends. Is a somewhat lewd person. Student council member?

That seems fine to me. Just need to sort out one last thing before we begin.

Dorm arrangements. Who sleeps with who? I'm guessing the most logical decision would be to have you two girls in the same room.

Well, we certainly can't have either of them rooming with a boy, especially if there's more than one guy running around so they can pair them up properly.

totally fine with the dorm arrangement mine and R-9's character living together.

Well, I guess that's that, then.
If it's fine with you two, I'm going to start with the the obligatory "New school year" speech being given to students, and the introduction of the IA students and Terrence.

Yay! -waits patiently- Oh yeah sorry I caused a few problems at first. sometimes my brain is just all like "Nope, I'm not helping you today!" >w< I hope you understand... >w<; It won't always be that way I swear!

There's no need to worry about it. We all have our moments.

I'm cool with that for a start.

Here you go.

By the way, I'm going to try to not do anything more than mention canon characters - Chifuyu just seemed the most appropriate for speech-making. This is our story, not theirs.

yay~ excitement! -starts to work on her post-

I'm around. I suppose I should go post something, sorry. Not sure where to go from here, other than classes, so might be best to move on to the next day/major event, if you ask me.

That would probably be best. How about a fight? IA demonstration or something.

That's about what I was thinking of, too.

Seeing as our CQC-oriented friend isn't here at the moment, would you like to go? I can always make up an NPC for her to fight, if she wants to pop in later. Hell, it could be Dave's dorm mate that girls with an overactive imagination imaginate having hot sweaty yaoi sex.

I could go with it. Or it could be an NPC battle. I don't really have a strong opinion either way.

Well, as you're here now, and it's been ages, let's you and me fight. Besides, I think it'd be interesting to see how two ranged units fight each other.

Probably with a lot of running around and shooting. But yes, it'll be interesting to see.

Kind of like this, then?

pew-pew-pew-merica.jpg

If you're going to fight me, though, you'd better post. I can't do no double-posting.

Alright, then. I'll probably just post something that'll segue into normal school life and such for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.