Incest Group RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
um, dunno, I am not picky but I guess I'd prefer immediate family members like dad or brother

Father works. I'll post with him when I make my next post.

Also, I've decided that Dylan/Thomas/April's father, "Edward", is the head of the household and never comes out of his study. He works as a banker, which explains how the family has become so rich. He also send a letters out to invite the other family members to come stay at the Manor.

Scratch that! Thomas is still taken! Sorry bunny, didn't realize you were still here ^^"

I'll make a new character for you, Luna. If you want I can take over the role of her father?
Sorry. I didn't get any alerts.

Annie Worthington here!

Yea my alerts haven't working the best lately either, have to double check every thread I post in lately

Yeah that's a weird thing going on. Guess with the updates you can't really get too worked up about it, huh?

I might have to drop out. I'm beginning to have too many things on my plate. And this doesn't seem very active...

You might be right. I've been meaning to respond with everything going on, but this RP doesn't seem very active. I'm assuming everyone else was waiting on me?

I'm dropping out too, I usually wait for the OP (original poster) to keep up with these things or bump stuff or post but this seems to be going nowhere for me

I'm sorry it didn't work out guys. For what its worth, I had fun with this while it lasted. Hopefully you guys did too ^^

I'm not sure, but at this time I'd have to say no unfortunatly. However, if you wanted to continue something like this I'm open to making it a 1x1 rp

By the way, Sora waiting on your post in the group one. Also, for some strange reason it keeps saying my post is new. Why's it doing that?

I honestly don't know. But hey, if you're here then that means this could still be going!

@lunawolfsoul

Same questions, but post the answer here!

Cool, what pairing(s) did you want to do?

Cousins if that is ok and Nieces x Uncle and is Half-Siblings the same as step brother and sister?

Those could work, sure. You can do all of them or just one if you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.