Thomas and Dylan here

I might make a character...

Luna Gillian Worthington is here

not sure where her dad and brother is though xD

Name: Joshua Dale Worthington
Appearance:
boy-cute-guy-hot-man-Favim.com-111239.jpg

Who matters most in the family: Who knows yet

Other: Despite the whole family thing, he tends to like being alone and listening to music. Being the cousin of the family, though he wasn't distant at some of the other families.

(Hopefully I get alerts from now on)

Here and waiting on Dylan.

Dylan's here and so is Thomas, hopefully replyig tonight and allowing Dylan to provide some satisfaction to three lovely ladies

Well, the aunt's not in the room yet, but she'll get there. Maybe after Dylan chooses which one he releases for. Bet that'll piss her off.

Maybe. But when you get down to it, he's gonna release for all of them, so nobody will get left out. I was thinking of starting from oldest to youngest in terms of sex.

I'm thinking I should just drop this since my relationship partners are clearly inactive now ;^;

Thomas is missing his girl, so we could be together ^^

Cousins?

sounds good enough for me xD but considering where Luna is in the RP how should they meet up?

Perhaps he could be going to the shower, catch her in there, and stuff takes off?

Scratch that! Thomas is still taken! Sorry bunny, didn't realize you were still here ^^"

I'll make a new character for you, Luna. If you want I can take over the role of her father?

a new character or taking the father works as well .3. give me someone to love xD

What pairing would be the optiomal one for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.