inapropiate crushes

• Thread starter die_Sprachkenntnisse
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same simulation, but opposite genders for me. Every single crush I every had/have was a straight guy. A couple of my crushes were dating someone and one was dating someone from the eighth grade.

And I had crushes on a couple friends of mine. I never had a crushed on my first girlfriend (that was back in the six grade and during our school's dance). It only lasted four weeks before I decided to break up with her, because of my new feelings towards guys. Which can be odd to some.
Yeah, I was hella in love with my best friend in grade 8/9. She was very Catholic and very not-gay. I don't think I really understood my feelings at the time either, because I was in a lot of conflict about my identity as a whole. Alas.

Oh I just reread your post. You asked how I went about it. He added me on FB. We started messaging on fb. Then we decided it'd be easier to text. There was clearly some flirtatious behaviour between us. Before you knew it we were dating.
sounds awesome lol I wish I had that chance but I've yet to have a FB account, thanks for the input thou xD

Reactions: Hope
Well, I'm not proud of it... but I'll say my most inappropriate relationship was one that might have caused me to be killed by the not so friendly in Iraq, as I had a relationship with a local lady for a while. Though, to be honest, we were together in the presence of some rather shady types and nothing happened, so...

Yeah, it was a bit more than a crush but there's my lifetime inappropriate achievement (so far).

My Sister in Law...

And my Mother in law when I was a teen...

My Best Friend's Mother and his Two Sisters are the only inappropriate ones I can think of... (His Mom and Dad got divorced when me and him were in 5th Grade, and she still isn't married or in a relationship.)

Status
Not open for further replies.