In the Stone

She gasps and kisses him softly and when he suckles her her body arches up... he was so much better at love making then her....

If only he'd been told that aloud, he'd have said something demure and praising back. This coming from the underfed boy who had to learn to slither all over again properly from making himself fit alien streets, buildings and expectations.

That arched body told him all he needed about Stheno's receptivity; last night and this recent treat haven't sated her appetite. He pressed inward with a groan and grinded the two together instead of long strokes. He made the pair rise partly off the beds and really put their coils to use to suspend the, adding tension.

She gasps shocked by his knowledge of the bedroom and she kisses him deeply and doesn't know how to handle this new aggressive male she had mated... she thought with his demure subservient nature she would dominate in bed but he had total control...

Evra's careful nature still showed in making sure Stheno was ready for more and above all wanted it. But now that the ex-slave had finally gotten himself to believe he, once the lowest and most different of nagas - but also the freshest perspective - belonged as the princess's mate, what was there to hold back about? And her taking control back - his mate was divine no matter how she expressed herself.

He kissed back, his tongue twining with hers and prickling lightly and playfully against her fangs. Nothing playful about those hips of his leaning to one side and then the other during his short grinding strokes, sending himself pulsing in at all new angles.

She moans softly at his hip movements and her tongue explores his mouth taking every inch of her soft and tender mate in, she was aglow beneath him and she is breathing heavily, hands trailing over his scales. She would make love to him until the both of them passed out from eghaustion

That glow makes his strong and supple mate all the more enticing. The grown male grips Stheno's shoulders with his arms behind her smooth back and braces her against the wall, thrusting heavily - until he grits out her name and fills her. His last act before dropping into that exhaustion was ensuring they both settle without injury though the spent male can't be bothered to care whether they wound up on bed or floor.

She smiles and when he wakes he wakes to her kissing his neck and playing with his hair smiling happily. " My father says we have... a constrictor.... in custody. So I have to go and look into that" she smiles and kisses him happily. " Do you want to come?"

He stiffens - an enemy of their venomous kind? (( I'll edit if this is not correct. )) "You're so casual about that. I guess the fact that the other breed is in custody is cause for satisfaction despite the fact that it was close enough for scouts to capture it in the first place." He yawns and stretches, preparing himself. "I'll definitely come; it's my concern too. And it's funny that this news came, when I woke I was going to tell you I was hungry enough to eat any challenger of me as your mate, haha." They've been in their chamber for so long but his flat stomach can wait.

She arches a brow, "you little goof. We caught him at the border. They say he is the son of the chief.... you are going to have to have a strong stomach for what is to come. Understood? Perhaps you should eat while I take care of it?"

Evra scoffs. "You need someone who can stand by you as your equal. I've never been more sure of that than today - you made me this way." He's never once mentioned ruling alongside her even if male consorts had that right, part of the reason he had been so humble about rising up as the princess's partner. "While you negotiate with this male of obvious importance - if he's no imposter - you can have me as your agile, ever-ready and silent bodyguard if nothing else."
He speculates in many directions why this other tribe member would traipse to the border and all but request a visit with their royalty. Negotiating a treaty, seeking asylum from other family members trying to take his future throne, or even interest in Evra's clan's renowned princess. He'd reserve judgement whether there was any merit to gain or they'd tell the prince to stuff his offer up his waste hole.

(( last one tonight for real, bon nuit ))

She smiles and kisses him, " such pride" she nuzzles him softly and hugs him, " okay but you should now... my father probably already started skinning him. Be ready for that" she taps his nose and walks off, to the dungeons

Evra yelps. Not at the savage result laid upon their rival, but upon the arbitrariness of it. "Without the chance that he's more valuable alive or intact? Surely your father has the intimidation to question him yet keep him." He races ahead without waiting for Stheno's walking pace.

" Evra stop! He will not kill him! Don't rush into what you don't yet understand! Please my love..." she races and catches his hand pulling him to her, " please fall back"

Evra chuckles despite the solemnness of the situation, hiding the inappropriate laugh behind the back of his hand. "The day has not yet arrived when I am bold enough to challenge the king - only make a suggestion. Quickly then." He thinks about Stheno's warning and he'd phrase his advice as an innocent question when he arrives.

(( Is there something special about the scales where being skinned does not mean a naga is mutilated and dying? ))

She sighs and shakes her head " many of us have been skinned by the enemy. It is what happens when you are captured. You just have to hope you give them something interesting so they stop long enough that you can escape...."

(( no. It's just that he isn't going to kill him all in one day, it's like a torture))

Evra nodded, grateful for the correction and further training. It wasn't like he'd picked up mercy from the human slavers either, save the one naga worshiper, just a sense of squeezing value out of every last asset. And his tribe valued a dead enemy more than a live hostage - so be it.

He continued on to the chamber with king and captured stranger and made a quiet sound so as not to surprise the operator with his presence and took up a station to observe and learn.

She kisses him then goes to her fathers side. There's a rattler strung up, scales missing maybe 15 years old and he hisses darkly and spits at her as she approaches

The young age sets Evra back in his tracks. On the one hand this was not that different than the fate Evra could have landed for himself wandering around clueless his first day in naga territory. On the other hand, this is a rattler who knew what he was doing when he flirted with the border of Stheno's people. Evra rapidly took in the rattler's coloring and build differences, the amount of damage and exposure beneath; then he broadens his chest and hisses back for his rude attempt to mar the princess - would have landed a strike himself if that spit hadn't plopped short and the king weren't in charge here.

" This is the heir? He is kind of a runt isn't he dad?" He hisses and pulls at his bindings, " ya he's a mite small. Nothing to worry about. Seems he just got a little bit lost in the woods. We will execute him in the morning" she nods looking the bleeding boy over

The tauntings are chilling. Evra wonders what there is to gain by provoking the captive, for in his place Evra might have held out for a likely opportunity to escape but now would be sure to attempt something drastic before dawn. Maybe even put his so-called small size to use and slip ties meant for more stocky warriors.

But this one wasn't even following Stheno's prediction of trying to barter with useful talk. Was there anything his tribe could gain if the outsider did? Evra took advantage of his own coloring differences; perhaps this foreign prince would think his opinion differed. He spoke directly to the strange prince's eyes, "Kill one so small and young as this? Perhaps show mercy and let him live out his days. In a way in which he could harm none. That is, with no hands, fangs, or most of his tail."