In the Stone

She kissss him softly, " I love you" she snuggles close and then falls asleep

After a night blissfully and lovingly coiled around each other Stheno would find Evra just as warmly wound around her but talking to himself of his plans to make their union official before the eyes of all the other naga of society.

When she wakes she smiles at him and plays with his scales softly , " what are you muttering about?" She kisses him softly and it is very clear in this moment that she will be an extremely affectionate mate

His words turn to fuzz in his brain under that affection to his lips and scales. "Nothing under the sun that's more important than you." He mirrors her touch making sleek lines over her body from jaw to breasts to coils.

She smiles and plays with his hair and mms at his touches, " I am glad you think so.... but what were you talking about before I woke?"

He takes a deep breath. "That you are the most glorious creature in all the mountains and I would plan our mate-union ceremony too and not leave it all to you."

She giggles and plays with his scales and smiles " what do you want to do for it?"

Evra did the same to Stheno's scales, then flipped so his skin portion laid across a few of her curled tail rings at once so she'd have that smoothness upon her at different points down her length, and gave her a light but strong coil around her torso. "Mmmm, I can just see the gathering for the proclamation, and then there's the feast and dance, but something people will remember for a generation...? It's not every year their leader becomes mated."

She smiled appreciating the change of texture and he feels her nails down his spine as she plays with his skin and chuckles at his description " you can do whatever you desire but I am not too into celebration. What we had last night was enough for me"

The nails down his spine have her lover arch his back which reverberates down his length curve by winding curve. He tries to caress all areas of her with all of his, heedless of how the duo balls up. "What about a blade dance," he murmured. The historical maneuver between elite fighters, mated pairs, or both, took exquisite timing and superb skill to commit a flurry of movements in the same sphere of motion as each other and a single falter could maim the weaker. "Demonstrate, no, rejoice before everyone that your prowess and mine, and our connection, makes us a fit union to strengthen the clan's pride."

She looks in his eyes, " that is very dangerous.... do we want to risk our lives for something so trivial?"

The naga male looks back, ready to take the rebuke from the ruler who so naturally and calmly proved her case. But no, the extra years to shed that skin bear results. "That is only dangerous if one is substandard. I believe you are as fine a teacher to me as you are a warrior."

She chuckles and kisses him softly " fine but nothing too dangerous my little Ezra. I must admit that I am quite fond of those scales of yours"

"And I yours." He says back slyly. "And you're about to find out how much in another second." The male circled beneath her almost like a sleeping coil so no portion of her human skin had to rest on anything but her coils and his. Like a mating ball for two he stopped when he fetched up with his face upside down against her entrance and began licking.

She smiles watching him move. slither like the beautiful naga he had become and when she feels his tongue her body jerks for a moment in surprise but it immediately situates to the situation and she gasps, he had never done anything so.... brazen before. She had to admit.... she liked it

He licks slow broad strokes, then swirls his tongue all the way inside, and finally laps her into a frenzy.

Her body squirms under his attentions and she gasps and her hips arch, she wonders for the briefest of moments if this is what his childhood had taught him, she knows he belonged to the humans

It never occurred to the ex-slave that this went against tradition. Regardless of what he'd experienced himself in his youth, to hear people brag in that section of the market, any orifice could be abused like any other and being less than depraved was quaint. At least he'd gotten out with no worse demeanor than trying to please and trying to earn the rights and affections granted to him.
The grown Evra applies himself like a hedonist, slurping and sucking the juices from her and flexing a wave down his length and beneath Stheno to answer those arching hips of hers.

She gasps and her hands play in his hair and she has been affectionate towards him since the day she discovered he was an innocent in this horrid war, she squirms beneath his affections and soon she climaxs panting happily. She runs her nails down his delicate spine

Her mate writhes in delight at her scratches, then lines up for a deep long kiss. Then he sucks her nipples until he's fully ready and prods against her entrance.