In the Shadow of the Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay guys, if you need your number for your flashbacks, let me know and I will get it for you.

They actually have a really strict meaning. So I need to give you yours.

Oh okay. Awww, and I was proud of what I thought up, too... :P

Aww, I'm sorry, Cammy. You are gonna need to edit it to this:

19FM18

Alright, guys. Ceru is utilizing his healing magic to try and pull everyone back from their respective PTSD symptoms. This won't be enough to make everyone happy cheerful, but it should get people out of flashbacks and dangerous impulses.

This is a reminder that I really need you guys to post. I cannot move you all on until you are successfully out of trauma/fugue states.

Guys, please don't forget to post. We've been on this round for two weeks now and we really need to get moving. Those of you who have posted can disregard this.

Oh man, I totally thought I had replied! So sorry! x.x I'll try to get a post up this weekend... You're allowed a violent nudge in my direction if I don't...

Sorry, guys. I've been sorta sick the last couple weeks. And vacation is coming up, so I should have a post for you next Tuesday. Until then, if possible, feel free to keep going.

Am I right in thinking everyone has sorta lost interest in this one?

I have not. =)

Alright, due to the low interest and the fact that no one has posted in a month, myself included, I'm shutting this one down. I will be revamping it and doing it with a smaller group who are all going to work together to develop powers. Those who have shown interest in continuing will be welcome to play, but I want to run this a bit more quick paced next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.