1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Hello, so recently ive been enjoying roleplaying within the Black Butler community on instagram and was hoping to bring that here. Basically what this is is of course a MxM kind of roleplay. It will take place in whatever major season of black butler youd want, except for book of Atlantic because i have yet to watch that one. And we would roleplay it in our own kind of way. Yes the events will happen but it will be in our own kind of story leading up to it. For example, lets say we do it from the book of circus, all things such as them going to the yard for info, checking out the circus and all that will still happen but it will be through how we make it. There will and is encouraged to have a few sexual scenes, mainly some teasing here and there that leads to a major smut moment but you must be willing to lead to that and not only that but to continue on after that as well. I dont want it to be JUST smut but to be mixed properly with the story line. If you are interested simply message me and we can figure out where we want to put the setting and other things like that.

NOTE: this is for long term roleplay, you must be literate, at least 3-4 paragraphs worth. If you play as the role, yes there will be feelings and loved mixed in but you MUST roleplay as the characters intended personality please dont switch it around. For example, dont make sebastian a uke or shy it doesnt work that way lol. Below are a list of ships that i have for black butler, if there is a * next to the name, i usually play as that character better but i AM willing to do either or.

Ships:

*Ciel Phantomhive X Sebastian Michaelis

*Alois Trancy X Ciel Phantomhive

*Alois Trancy X Claude Faustus

Grell Sutcliff X *Sebastian Michaeils

*Ciel Phantomhive X Claude Faustus

*** If you dont ship certain characters with others please keep any rude commentary to yourself. Everyone has their own ship ideals dont judge, i wouldnt judge you either for it