In need of partners

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still Looking for partners. Preferably long term that won't forget.

I am open for anything you want to do, I am on a lot and can post multiple times a day

I am open for anything you want to do, I am on a lot and can post multiple times a day
Currently I am thinking either
Hero x villain or vampire x vampire hunter. If you don't like those lemme know. I've only got some basic plots but I can come up with something. I'd need to know which role you'd like to play to get an idea going.

i like the hero villain and can play either role If i were the hero I could see the villian seducing him while if i were the baddie I can see a bit of non consent going on there or what ever you had in mind

i like the hero villain and can play either role If i were the hero I could see the villain seducing him while if i were the baddie I can see a bit of non consent going on there or what ever you had in mind
Both of those are generally the ideas since that's kind of how baddies go. shoot me a pm and we can talk more from there.

I have a new opening for another rp.

Sorry, my phone didn't write the first half. I should have said do you want to do an MMO rp.

Sorry, my phone didn't write the first half. I should have said do you want to do an MMO rp.
I see! Now that's a question! XD and yes I wouldn't mind doing an MMO rp. Shall I pm you for details?

Status
Not open for further replies.