In need of partners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still Looking for partners. Preferably long term that won't forget.

I am open for anything you want to do, I am on a lot and can post multiple times a day

I am open for anything you want to do, I am on a lot and can post multiple times a day
Currently I am thinking either
Hero x villain or vampire x vampire hunter. If you don't like those lemme know. I've only got some basic plots but I can come up with something. I'd need to know which role you'd like to play to get an idea going.

i like the hero villain and can play either role If i were the hero I could see the villian seducing him while if i were the baddie I can see a bit of non consent going on there or what ever you had in mind

i like the hero villain and can play either role If i were the hero I could see the villain seducing him while if i were the baddie I can see a bit of non consent going on there or what ever you had in mind
Both of those are generally the ideas since that's kind of how baddies go. shoot me a pm and we can talk more from there.

I have a new opening for another rp.

Sorry, my phone didn't write the first half. I should have said do you want to do an MMO rp.

Sorry, my phone didn't write the first half. I should have said do you want to do an MMO rp.
I see! Now that's a question! XD and yes I wouldn't mind doing an MMO rp. Shall I pm you for details?

Status
Not open for further replies.