1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, scifi, videogame, romance, pretty flexible really
I'm overly frustrated with searching in other people's threads so I'ma put this up. I currently don't have any specific ideas but if there's something YOU want to do I may be willing to go with it. A few things:
  • I'm looking for ACTIVE people. If you're gonna go on a trip or something TELL ME. I'm not mean, i'm just angry right now, I understand that shit happens so I gotta know if I need to expect silence for a while.
  • I will ONLY play female It seems a lot of people forget to CLEARLY include what gender they will play so I'm putting it right Here^
  • I will only do a FxF pairing AFTER I get a MxF pairing. several of my rps are near the end or have died.
  • I'm a LOT more comfortable with a MxF and can be dominant or submissive however with a FxF I will need a little more help and lean towards the submissive side.
  • If I already have an rp with you please don't ask for anything. No offence but let's finish what we've got before moving on, okay?
  • I would prefer a thread but I'm not gonna push it. I have several that are through pms right now and ONE (maybe more? I forget....see?) romance/smut that's going on via thread.
That's it. Hopefully I'll get a reply. If not then whatever, seems like 80 - 90% of Iwaku is searching for male partners so I'm seeing my chances as slim to none.

Ideas:

• Vampire x vampire hunter (Vampire is dominant)
  • Hero x Villain
  • Something to do with .Hack// Or an MMO of some sort.
  • Someone from a game comes into the real world
  • Robot/cyborg/AI and creator
  • Pokemon. (doesn't have to be mature.)
  • Fatal Frame?
  • Horror
  • God x Human
I'll add more if I can think of any.
This indicates that I am not taking any more rps of this kind at the moment

Last edited:
I can play a submissive male character for you. But may I ask how active you are?

Super active. I'm on as much as I can possibly be.

That's great because I'm trying to find someone who will post multiple posts per day. Also, as for length I tend to range between 2/3 and 5. It's that okay with you?

I can do 2. just depends on the whole idea.

I currently don't have any specific ideas but if there's something YOU want to do I may be willing to go with it.
Ideas:

• Vampire x vampire hunter (Vampire is dominant)
  • Hero x Villain
I'll add more if I can think of any.
I believe this should answer your question.

OH oops forgot about that potion. Hm which would you rather do?

I'm not all that picky. I'm leaning towards vampire x vampire hunter.

I am once more looking for partners! I'll see if I can find some ideas!

Plenty of ideas at the moment! Please look at my list!

Always open!

I would REALLY like someone to do the hero x villain idea with me! Still open for partners!

What kind of Hero/Villain are you looking ?

What kind of Hero/Villain are you looking ?

Currently the availability is up in the air. It depends on how things go right now.

If you have an idea for the Hero/Villain I would be interested

Shoot me a message and I'll hear you out. I do enjoy playing many of the same kind.

Still have parings out there. I would need time to come up with a plot but I'd rather wait until I have partners before going about and making plots.

Status
Not open for further replies.