• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Impart

THIS IS SOME BADASS SHIT! THIS IS SOME KICK ASSARY RIGHT HURRRR!!

I can't decide which one I like the most XD The comic was hilarious! You gotta post the rest of 'em!

Wow, these are really good! I especially liked your Galactic Chronicles illustration. Did you draw that or was it Photoshop? Looks awesome, either which.

@Trance: Aye she is and thanks!

@Flare: Thanks! Photoshopped everything on it but created the lasers, stars, and explosions by using the simple tools! Gotta love those...
BTW I read the two chapters to the Detective story. I like it so far! I like the youthful spirit in the lil' private D.

@Necella.... eh fuck it I'm talking to you on aim...

Hey... Imp.... could you... um... draw me something... when you have the time of course! Ummmm.... yeah...

Woah now! I don't like horses like that ... but I don't mind fuckin' the- *gets cut off*

More stuff up tomorrow? Most likely!

Btw Trance. You have apparently exceeded your storage space limit in PMs.

Imp has a tendency to actually make me look decent. XD But yes, as always I think your art is awesome. My favorites include Alice, the airship prison place and your Inane Adventures series. =P

Angelic, no offense, but SHUT THE FUCK UP! You're beautiful and I know it! SO BELIEVE THAT YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL! Seriously. Believe it. Now. Or I'll snuggle you to death. It doesn't matter if a million people call you beautiful if you don't believe it yourself!

*Pokes Angelic in the chest*

No cracks about "Decent" or shit like that! You're above that, girl!

>.>......<.<...

*Ahem*

Back to art...

I LOVE the weapons Angelic has in that picture!

Woah. That was intense. Imp should take lessons from you. =P

IMP I HAD A VISION THAT ONE DAY I'M GOING TO GET CHASED BY A LARGE CHICKEN!

DRAW IT!

Back