Impart

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Inane Nihilist, Feb 11, 2010.

1. So as you may or may not know... I am him.
    I am Imperial Edgecrusher from the long lost past of Iwaku!
    If this doesn't mean crap to you then proceed below.

Now let me see... how the heck do I work this in so ... spoilers..
    hmm...
    OKAY! Got it!
    I'm posting all my newer stuff here first!

We will start out randomly though with no set order!
    ENJOY!
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Done for now! Gotta scan some stuff now...

Descriptions are overrated.. so.. you only get them when you request or if I feel the need to put them in...

• Love Love x 2
  2. KICK FUCKING ASS!

...as usual XD

3. Nice stuff here, dude.

4. Very nice.
    Do you do commissions/take requests?

5. I do now!
    and thanks guys!

6. Your work = epic

7. Looks great man. Definitely wish I could do your style! I much more realism though XD
    In other words me = fail, at you art.

8. The Lover
    WIP

[​IMG]

Modern General

Name:
    Cerys Iversen

Name Pronunciation:
    k eh r - r i s

Nicknames/Alias:
    Chris, Chrissy, CC

Sexuality:
    Bisexual

Ethnicity:
    American-Welsh

[​IMG]

Modern Personality
    Personality traits:
    Cerys is a walking contradiction. While she’s an introvert, she’s very good with people and can be quite social when needed, she is very sensitive, yet she can still see the logical side of things, and though she likes the way she does things and her normal routine, she’s adaptable to new changes if the situation calls for it.

This woman is kind of a perfectionist, she likes to keep things clean, yet she still manages to misplace small important stuff, and while she procrastinates on her own needs, she can still be relied on to finish the job if someone asks. She puts her all into everything she does to finish it efficiently and correctly. However, most of her work goes unnoticed as her self-consciousness tends to downplay most of her achievements. This makes it easy for others to force work onto her and take credit for it all.

Her shyness and sensitivity shields what is, beneath the surface, incredibly strong feelings. While not always obvious to others, this river of emotion can’t be taken lightly or for granted. She has excellent memory when it comes to people. It’s one of the few things she can really keep track of. She can not only put names to faces, but she can remember their birthdays, interest, complications, and more if they’ve had a conversation about it. She can rarely sit around while a worthy cause remains unfinished. Her ability to connect with others on an intimate level is unrivaled among others, and the joy she experiences in using those connections to maintain great relationships is beneficial for everyone involved.

She is able to withstand tons of stress and pressure. In times of need she can think through the toughest of situations and act appropriately. However, after a while of overloading herself, she mentally crashes and can get chaotic, mentally and emotionally. She must let off steam and recoup from everything. During this time she tries to stay away from public places, her friends, and her work life if at all possible.

Personality strengths:
    Supportive – She is always out to help, sharing their knowledge, experience, time and energy with anyone who needs it, and more so with friends and family. She strives for win-win situations, choosing empathy over judgement whenever possible

Reliable and Patient – Rather than leaving things half finished, Cerys is meticulous and careful, taking a steady approach and bending with the needs of the situation just enough to accomplish her end goals. She not only ensures that things are done to the highest standard, but often go well beyond what is required.

Imaginative and Observant – She is very imaginative, and uses this quality as an accessory to empathy, observing others’ emotional states and seeing things from their perspective. With her feet firmly planted on the ground, it is a very practical imagination, though she does find things quite fascinating and inspiring.

Enthusiastic – When the goal is right, she takes all this support, reliability and imagination and apply it to something she believes will make a difference in people’s lives – whether fighting poverty with a global initiative or simply making a customer’s day.

Loyal and Hard-Working – Given a little time, this enthusiasm grows into loyalty; she often forms an emotional attachment to the ideas and organizations she’s dedicated herself to. Anything short of meeting her obligations with good, hard work fails her own expectations.

Good Practical Skills – The best part is, Cerys has the practical sense to actually do something with all this altruism. If mundane, routine tasks are what need to be done, she can see the beauty and harmony that they create, because she knows that it helps her to care for her friends, family, and anyone else who needs it.

Personality weaknesses
    Humble and Shy – The meek shall inherit the earth, but it’s a long road if they receive no recognition at all. This is possibly her biggest challenge, as she is so concerned with others’ feelings that she refuses to make her thoughts known, or to take any duly earned credit for her contributions. Cerys’ standards for her are also so high that, knowing she could have done some minor aspect of a task better, she often downplays her successes entirely.

Take Things Too Personally – She has trouble separating personal and impersonal situations – any situation is still an interaction between two people, after all – and any negativity from conflict or criticism can carry over from her professional to her personal lives, and back again.

Represses Her Feelings – She is private and very sensitive, internalizing her feelings a great deal. Much in the way that she protects others’ feelings, she must protect her own, and this lack of healthy emotional expression can lead to a lot of stress and frustration.

Overload Herself – Her strong senses of duty and perfectionism combine with this aversion to emotional conflict to create a situation where it is far too easy for her to overload herself – or to be overloaded by others – as she struggles silently to meet everyone’s expectations, especially her own.

Reluctant to Change – These challenges can be particularly hard to address since her personality values traditions and history highly in her decisions. A situation sometimes needs to reach a breaking point before she is persuaded by circumstance, or the strong personality of a loved one, to alter course.

Too Altruistic – This is all compounded and reinforced by her otherwise wonderful quality of altruism. Being such a warm, good-natured person, she is willing to let things slide, to believe that things will get better soon, to not burden others by accepting their offers of help, while her troubles mount unassisted.

Helping, healing, reading, playing video games, writing, learning

Dislikes:
    People getting hurt, being doubted, losing stuff, being in an unclean environment

Hobbies:
    TBA

Quirks:
    Misplaces things
    TBA

[​IMG]

Modern Appearance:
    Body type:
    Slim

Hygiene:
    Clean

Skin tone:
    Pale

Height:
    5’6”

Weight:
    182lb

Hair style/color:
    Dark green (dyed)

Eye color:
    Goldish-green

Cloth style:
    Casual
    - Baggy hoodies and shirts, tight pants and shorts, crop tops.
    Formal- Pants suits, casual-like dresses with undershirts, short poofy dresses
    Work- Scrubs, pants suits, Doctor’s coat always.

Notable features:
    Looks young for her age

[​IMG]

Modern Abilities
    Skills:
    First aid, medical experience, cleaning, sewing

Physical strengths:
    Extreme patience, able to think through stressful situation

Physical weaknesses:
    Mentally crashes, emotionally unstable

[​IMG]

Modern History
    History:
    TBA

Relationships:
    TBA

9. I WILL!!!
    er
    I will soon!

10. Well shit, didn't notice you. Glad to know you're back, and great as ever!

11. I missed your art, glad it's back!

12. You've only got better, dude, and you were pretty fucking awesome before. Keep up the good work.

13. Damn....This is some pretty epic-looking art work here... I may end up having to request a comission...

14. Hey mate! You still have the art I requested awhile back?

15. .... Or not..... I think this deserves a double-post because the people of Iwaku need to see more of your work!

16. Dude, Please, We haven't had your art in so long, your neglecting our need for Imp art.

17. Don't worry TK, I'll get on him for neglecting this epic thread!!

18. THANK YOU NECCY! I love his art.... it's something I look up to.

19. I don't have everything up yet...
    BUT I got most!

@Jack Shade, was that the drawing I did already or no? If not then I may have lost the pm on RPA. =/

Show Spoiler

Just some dude my gf and I found would be funny if he worked at a grocery store.

[​IMG]

Show Spoiler

A troop garrison in the shape of a sombrero!

[​IMG]

Show Spoiler

Adviser Alice Malice! Angelic and I spent some time working on this piece together!

[​IMG]

Show Spoiler

Armor design...

[​IMG]

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Show Spoiler

A female Imperial Juggernaut.

[​IMG]

Show Spoiler

A comic featuring Angelic, her friend Lucy and I. More to come! Oh and others will also feature Necella too!

[​IMG]

Show Spoiler

Angelicasylum

[​IMG]

Show Spoiler

Something I did using markers.

[​IMG]

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Show Spoiler