Impart

THIS IS SOME BADASS SHIT! THIS IS SOME KICK ASSARY RIGHT HURRRR!!

I can't decide which one I like the most XD The comic was hilarious! You gotta post the rest of 'em!

Wow, these are really good! I especially liked your Galactic Chronicles illustration. Did you draw that or was it Photoshop? Looks awesome, either which.

*Snuggles Imp*

I love it all!

WHOA!

ANGELIC IS A BEAUTY!

@Trance: Aye she is and thanks!

@Flare: Thanks! Photoshopped everything on it but created the lasers, stars, and explosions by using the simple tools! Gotta love those...
BTW I read the two chapters to the Detective story. I like it so far! I like the youthful spirit in the lil' private D.

@Necella.... eh fuck it I'm talking to you on aim...

Hey... Imp.... could you... um... draw me something... when you have the time of course! Ummmm.... yeah...

*Whispers something naughty in Imp's PM ear*

Woah now! I don't like horses like that ... but I don't mind fuckin' the- *gets cut off*

More stuff up tomorrow? Most likely!

Btw Trance. You have apparently exceeded your storage space limit in PMs.

Imp has a tendency to actually make me look decent. XD But yes, as always I think your art is awesome. My favorites include Alice, the airship prison place and your Inane Adventures series. =P

Angelic, no offense, but SHUT THE FUCK UP! You're beautiful and I know it! SO BELIEVE THAT YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL! Seriously. Believe it. Now. Or I'll snuggle you to death. It doesn't matter if a million people call you beautiful if you don't believe it yourself!

*Pokes Angelic in the chest*

No cracks about "Decent" or shit like that! You're above that, girl!

>.>......<.<...

*Ahem*

Back to art...

I LOVE the weapons Angelic has in that picture!

Woah. That was intense. Imp should take lessons from you. =P

IMP I HAD A VISION THAT ONE DAY I'M GOING TO GET CHASED BY A LARGE CHICKEN!

DRAW IT!

Woah. That was intense. Imp should take lessons from you. =P

Hehehehehe.

I just really hate when people talk like that....

Makes me either get REALLY mad, or really huggy...

AND DRAW THE CHICKEN, IMP!