I'm telling on all of you.

@Myrnodyn

And all the crazy people she brought with her. 8D

I happened to stumble upon this. I think I'm the only one from RPG who has no clue who scribz is. My apologies.

Don't waste your time planning acts of jealousy.
Plan acts of revenge instead! Let's steal THEIR admins... or at least that ferret that seems to be in charge of them...

Not sure if good idea...
Last time we stole an Admin we got Diana...
Woah now, woah, no, I'm no admin, and I don't wanna be one, okay?:rotfl:The only power I want is in making players scream in sheer terror when a giant monster goes and eats one of their friends.

In all seriousness though? The site we're leaving hasn't really had an admin at all for basically eight months. That's why people are flipping out about active admins here, and more than one of them at that.
And all the crazy people she brought with her. 8D
I assure you, only a half a dozen of us are clinically crazy. The rest have no excuse!
I happened to stumble upon this. I think I'm the only one from RPG who has no clue who scribz is. My apologies.
One of the old spam people, was kind of mediocre at everything, but wasn't really ever a troublemaker. Expect more random from him than anything else. *Blunt honesty is the best policy?*

One of the old spam people, was kind of mediocre at everything, but wasn't really ever a troublemaker. Expect more random from him than anything else. *Blunt honesty is the best policy?*

Yet they all love me more than you.

*Blunt policy is the best policy* ;D

I was kidnapped and they still won't let me go. ;_;

Reactions: Genghismike
Woah now, woah, no, I'm no admin, and I don't wanna be one, okay?:rotfl:The only power I want is in making players scream in sheer terror when a giant monster goes and eats one of their friends.
Let me clear something up; I wasn't implying that you were their admin, simply that you were currently the leader of this horde.

You're also the one that we direct complaints to, yes? (;

Let me clear something up; I wasn't implying that you were their admin, simply that you were currently the leader of this horde.
Don't listen to him if he denies responsibility. Send all complaints to his inbox, or post a public thread with him tagged in it. He's absolutely the one to complain to if any of the migrants do stupid things. It's his fault we're all here, so it's his responsibility. :bsmile:

Well sure you can, but it'll be about as effective as telling the town sheriff that Superman left a crater in your yard after he drop kicked a villain into it. Not much I can really even do. xD

Well sure you can, but it'll be about as effective as telling the town sheriff that Superman left a crater in your yard after he drop kicked a villain into it. Not much I can really even do. xD
Oh, it's not about making you do anything... it's about making you feel bad about it.

Reactions: Pachamac and Jorick
Inb4 this is not the real Brovo and just an alt used by Mahz to get rid of us all.

Inb4 this is not the real Brovo and just an alt used by Mahz to get rid of us all.
That'd be a ploy with a /lot/ of set-up.

I mean hacking the original account would be cinch. But Skype? Steam?

and to think, some people gifted him games and everything

All it does in confirm how evil he was. The Guildfall was orchestrated to allow for this!