I'm telling on all of you.

Brovo told me he takes full responsibility for all of you. 8D

So if you guys are bad, I get to torture Brovo! I even have everything ready.. *Digs out One Direction CDs and naked pictures of Asmodeus*

You don't need an excuse to torture Brovo if any of us do anything bad.

Just torture him regardless.

He gets off on that stuff anyway. :shocked:

Reactions: Genghismike
My whips and chains are only for Vay. >:/

Reactions: Genghismike
My whips and chains are only for Vay. >:/
Meh, no love for the Khan.

I see how it is. I knew you didn't love me after it took 24 hours for you to respond to my intro thread ;.;

I have to sleep at SOME point! ;____;

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Well...!

... YOUR ARRIVAL MAKES DINOSAURS.

*uses confusion to run away and make dinner!*

Meh, no love for the Khan.

I see how it is. I knew you didn't love me after it took 24 hours for you to respond to my intro thread ;.;

It only took her a few minutes to respond to my intro thread, clearly it really is you, ghengy. <3

It only took her a few minutes to respond to my intro thread, clearly it really is you, ghengy. <3
Aye. She responds immediately to everyone else, which is why I figured I was an outcast.

But she said I make dinosaurs, so that makes up for it.

-proceeds to go play with dinosaur action figures and pretend like he's a god-

Aye. She responds immediately to everyone else, which is why I figured I was an outcast.

But she said I make dinosaurs, so that makes up for it.

-proceeds to go play with dinosaur action figures and pretend like he's a god-

Speaking of gods, after the holidays may be a good time dredge up that rp from forever ago. The great migration and guildfall would be good fodder to bring out the god and his high priestess ^.^

Speaking of gods, after the holidays may be a good time dredge up that rp from forever ago. The great migration and guildfall would be good fodder to bring out the god and his high priestess ^.^
Lol the Overlord wasn't a God, simply revered as such. But I suppose he was psychotic like a God. And I had actually been in the process of restarting the pointless Rp before I left RPG.

I really liked the way you had portrayed the Priestess, her mentality and actions. It was very well done. Good times.

Why is everyone scribbler?
auto-title?

Wait what thread are we talking about here now? The one ran by Kad?