I'm telling on all of you.

Speaking of gods, after the holidays may be a good time dredge up that rp from forever ago. The great migration and guildfall would be good fodder to bring out the god and his high priestess ^.^
And then add the poor, pretty princess who fails to protect the slaughter of her people by the Overlord and his High Priestess.

And then add the poor, pretty princess who fails to protect the slaughter of her people by the Overlord and his High Priestess.

Some people call it slaughter, others call it good, clean fun.

Brovo told me he takes full responsibility for all of you. 8D
So if you guys are bad, I get to torture Brovo! I even have everything ready.. *Digs out One Direction CDs and naked pictures of Asmodeus*
Yup. Confirmed. Sent a PM and everything. Mainly in the earlier stages to ensure everyone gets along and learns the rules as quick as possible so we can accommodate the local site. Seeing as how I'm the one who triggered this, I decided to do the responsible thing and take responsibility to ensure as few casualties and disturbances as possible.

On the other hand, if anyone decides to go full retard and you perform an exterminatus to purge the heretic troublemaker, I'll probably just laugh maniacally and support you the whole way.

Reactions: Astaroth
On the other hand, if anyone decides to go full retard and you perform an exterminatus to purge the heretic troublemaker, I'll probably just laugh maniacally and support you the whole way.
That cinematic was awesome, holy cow.

Wait really?
Yeah, Scribbler is a default title. You start off as a Person of Letters, then it switches to Scribbler probably based on post count.

Some people call it slaughter, others call it good, clean fun.
Meh, it's more like making a point.

Mess with our people, we give you a chance to surrender....

Oh, you scoffed at my offer? Then you'll all perish, save for those we decide to capture for the slave mines.

Pft. I remember brovo crushing everyone in a debate on RPG . They deserve Whips~

This is the part where I run away and hide.

Meh, it's more like making a point.

Mess with our people, we give you a chance to surrender....

Oh, you scoffed at my offer? Then you'll all perish, save for those we decide to capture for the slave mines.
Mkay, genghis khan

@Brovo

You fool.

@Jorick @Azarthes

Ancient Iwakuan prophecies foretold the arrival of a great Scribbler from another land, who would rise from the ranks of pilgrims and use a dorky-looking avatar.

Yup. Confirmed. Sent a PM and everything. Mainly in the earlier stages to ensure everyone gets along and learns the rules as quick as possible so we can accommodate the local site. Seeing as how I'm the one who triggered this, I decided to do the responsible thing and take responsibility to ensure as few casualties and disturbances as possible.
Never sent me one. So i'm assuming the rules don't apply to me and that you're held entirely accountable.

Ps me and diana totes spoke about this and it's fully confirmed for affirmative legits.

Reactions: Genghismike
I concur. Me and scribz are the bestest of friends now! :3