I'm So Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazel sighed and pouted at him. "But Dyla I've broken it before, they don't do anything for a broken nose really, other than feel it, put a thing over the top and it making you look stupid, honestly, just take me home, I will be perfectly fine, it will just bruise" she said and cupped his cheeks. "Dylan O'Brien, stop giving me that look, you are taking me home" she said to him stubbornly. "I will cook you dinner if it will shut you up about taking me to the hospital and I will cook you anything you want"

Dylan frowned. "But if you don't get it looked at, you can get like a septic infection or something." He protested, standing up. "One quick trip to the hospital, and then we'll get dinner." He said just as stubbornly.

Hazel looked at him and groaned as he protested and was being stubborn to her. "Dylan O'Brien, nothing is going to get infected and nothing with happen to my nose, there isn't anything they can do for it, if it is broken, they would simply leave it, so I don't see the point on going to the hospital where we will be waiting ages to be seen" she said to him with a sigh.

"Then let me get you to a friend of mine - he owes me a favour, and he can sort you out at my place or yours." Dylan compromised.

Hazel sighed and gave into him. "Alright, alright i'll let your friend of yours check my nose out then if it makes you happy and stops you from worrying Dylan" she said and gave his cheek a gentle kiss.

He brightened up. "Cool. Just let me get my stuff from the dressing room backstage, and then we can go - that is, unless you want to see any other show panel talks here?" He glanced at her.

Hazel smiled at him as he brightened up. "Go get your stuff from the dressing room and we can go, no no I don't want to see any other show panels, I just wanted to see you lot, go get your stuff O'Brien" she said smiling.

"Oh fine." Dylan grinned. "Meet me out front in five?" He looked at her as he checked his phone was in his back pocket.

Hazel grinned at him and nodded. "I'll meet you out front in five, unless you want me to come back with you again and we walk back out together, but that's up to you"

"It's fine - I gotta use the men's room anyway." Dylan shook his head, and headed down the hall towards the toilets and also the dressing room. After doing his business, he went into the dressing room to get his stuff. "Hey, Hoechlin, I'm going to take Hazel to my mate who can sort her nose out, so if any of the fans you meet ask where I am, just say I had to leave early."

Hazel nodded her head and chewed on her lower lip. "Okay, I'll just go wait outside then" she said to him and started walking off.

Tyler looked at Dylan and raiser his eyebrow. "I will tell them that" he said and smirked. "You plan on taking her back to yours after and just forgetting about a date and have sex with her?" he teased.

"Screw you." Dylan rolled his eyes. "I'm not the type of guy to have sex with a girl on the first date - that's not me. Anyway, I have a feeling that she's not the type of girl to just move that fast." He picked up his backpack, and stashed his water bottle in it. "I'll see you tomorrow on set." He waved and headed out.

He pulled the hood up on his hoodie so he wouldn't be recognised as he walked out towards the car park. Dylan looked around for Hazel.

Tyler rolled his eyes. "Dylan cheer up a bit, you have time to spend with a very beautiful girl" he said to him and shook his head. "I'll see you on set tomorrow then" he said to him.

Hazel waited outside where he told her to and was playing with her fingers and kept her head down until she heard someone come out and looked to see it was Dylan and went over to him. "You do know that fans still might recognise you O'Brien" she said with a smile.

Dylan chuckled. "Yeah, but at least this way I won't get mobbed." He grinned, and gestured around. "So, where' your car?"

Hazel smiled at him and nodded. "Yeah that is very true, you won't get mobbed but a few will notice" she said smiling and got her car keys. "How did you even get here then?" she asked him and took a his hand and leading her towards her car and grinned. "This is my gorgeous car" she said and had a new mini. "Sure did cost a lot, but anyway, she's a good ride"

"So, what are you doing here in LA if you're from Britain? Are you studying at university here?" Dylan asked curiously as he headed to the car with Hazel.

Hazel looked at him and smiled. "Yeah I can here for university, that's why I moved here and honestly, it is so beautiful here, I love it but of course, I do miss home sometimes" she said smiling and unlocked her car.

"Whereabouts in Britain are you from?" Dylan asked as he opened her door for her, and held it open. "My attempts at a British accent are awful."

Hazel smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "Thank you" she said as he held her door open for him. "Mmmm let's see, is it true that you think girls with British accents are hot?" she asked him with a smile and got into the driver's side. "I'm from London, I'm a London girl" she said and laughed. "You will have to attempt the British accent for me Dylan"

"Alright," Dylan grinned and got into the passenger side before he said in his best British accent, "I love meself a good cuppa, especially when I'm watching the telly."

Status
Not open for further replies.