I'm So Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazel smiled at him and started the car up and laughed at what he said and trying a British accent. "Dylan babe, we don't even say cuppa that often and we say TV not telly" she said with a giggle. "It was a good try though, you make it sound hot" she said smiling. "You are going to tell me the way to your friends place while I drive?"

"It's just on Olive Street, about ten minutes from here. Just keep going down this main road, and I'll say when to turn." Dylan sat back in his seat. "So, is Stiles your favourite character in the show?"

Hazel nodded her head with a smile and carried on driving. "Yeah I know where that is, just tell me when to turn" she said and smiled at what he asked her. "Dylan are you really asking me that question? yes Stiles is my favourite, he just gets me laughing so much but Dylan you are seriously an amazing actor that plays him, I can't wait for the rest of this season" she said smiling. "Do I get to maybe come see you acting? stay in your caravan with you pleaseeeeee Dylan" she asked him and glanced at him.

"Yeah, I could get you allowed onto the set to watch us film." Dylan nodded. "It's the least I could do to say sorry for whacking your nose with the door." He grinned. "We're filming some stuff for the upcoming season four, so you'll get first glimpse."

Hazel smiled a wide grin and done a little dance in her seat. "This is going to be awesome, and I won't tell anyone what I see and just again, this is going to be awesome Dylan and Thankyou and I love you" she said smiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.