I'm curious,how many like medieval fantasy RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol,I wonder if anybody would like to try one?Btw,I'm usually the Tanker,that bigass {insert species here}that is like the pack mule of the group
I would!! I've played D&D for about a year now with some friends who like to do a more character/plot based style of play so I have a small bit of experience in role play...buuuut I am sad to say, I am a beginner to the whole online role play world so I'm not sure I'd be the best to role play with...but I'll definitely read your thread if you start one! :) Maybe enough reading will make me feel more inclined to write...I hope!

All you travelers with your combat styles...I could never live a life like that.
Whiterun_Guard.jpg
Come on now! I've seen you Whiterun guards sometimes use two-handed weapons. What more variety could a man need?

Come on now! I've seen you Whiterun guards sometimes use two-handed weapons. What more variety could a man need?
I can occasionally hit the side of a building with a bow?

WOWWWW
I might make a thread...how about people vote upon what they wish to be involved in it?How about colossi first off?Maybe make it realistic yet a little bit on the fantasy side?Maybe..just maybe some questionable things?I must have a few people and lots of advice.

I'm open to suggestions,and a lot of new ideas.We could add a ton of religious type things in it?Maybe one that is a god called Felorniousoriumixiusesrenium?

Last edited by a moderator:
Major fan of medieval settings combined with fantasy elements.

I do! Especially if it's written realistically :3

I especially like alternate reality/what-if type fantasy, where it's either a new world, or we change something about Earth's history in order to switch up the setting

I tl;dr'd this entire thread.

I love the setting. I love it when it's written true to form, when it's written with grimdark details, when it's written with a twist to re-invent it, or when it's crossed over with a multitude of sub-genres to try and make it something new.

So long as it's well written.

You can do any and all of the above to make it "fresh" and "exciting", but if it reads like some 70's Marue Sue garbage, then all you have is garbage with Cool Hwip on top.

Point is, if it's well-written, you're golden, pony boy.

Reactions: Gowi and Minibit
Honestly, it's one of my role-playing and literary staples. But yeah, what Seiji said; if it's written well or bust.

Status
Not open for further replies.