If you like reading character bios, this search is for you! (Modern, semi-lit, OC)

WipeoutXL

Edgebabby
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
Not after 10pm-4am EST
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern
Hello, there! I've taken a break from RPing for about two years now, and now I'm trying to get into it again! If you'd like to know more about me, I like listening to music and playing video games occasionally. I don't have a favorite band or anything, but apparently Faith No More is my most listened to band, according to Last.fm. I have a link to my profile in my bio if you'd like to see it :vp I've also just started trying to write stuff normally, though currently I'm going through writer's block... I used to be an artist, but I retired because I didn't have any motivation.

The title says semi-literate, but you don't have to write a paragraph for every response - I remember writing a lot of filler back when I used to RP... As long as your writing isn't terrible, I'm happy! My preferred writing speed for my partner is at least once every 1-3 days, just like my writing speed!
Also, most of my characters are modern and pretty much normal humans, but I have some weirder and supernatural characters. If there's a fandom character you want to play as, I might be fine with it, depending on who it is. Also, I'd prefer for my partner's character to be a normal human, unless the plot says otherwise.

Now for the character bios! All of my characters (and plots!) are linked here.

(Edit: If anyone happens to see this, the characters I most wanted to play were Hero or Sato. If you don't like either of them, then read this next part :D )

I can never choose who to play as, so I'll let you pick. If you have more than one favorite, I could probably choose which one to play, assuming you don't have too many. I'd also be fine playing more than one character, though. I'd rather them never meet each other so it doesn't feel like I'm writing too much that doesn't involve your character, but if you don't care about that too much, then I guess it's fine!

That's all for now, see you later if you decide to RP!

Last edited: