Idols. On ice!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
W

Wolfsbane706

Original poster
So, this was inspired by the anime Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream. Premise below.

Premise said:
Idols had taken the world by storm. Beautiful voices, beautiful outfits, cute girls, it was the perfect storm of attributes. But the craze didn't last very long, unsurprisingly. It only took about ten years for the idol craze to die out and idol audiences to thin out. So, producers started to try gimmicks. From concerts on water to microphones built with candles, some ideas worked better than others. And now, even smaller groups are trying to get in on the craze, albeit a little late. An ice rink housed in a small town in Colorado has set up a recruitment drive for their own idol group, named the "Frost Sirens". Unfortunately, it's not been as successful as they'd hoped . . . .
The course of the RP will be following the Sirens as they develop their skills and their relationships on and off the ice.

OPEN SIGNUPS - Idols on Ice! Sign-ups and OOC Three slots available.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't mind doubleing up

• Useful
Reactions: Wolfsbane706
Thanks for tagging me but I'll pass this time around, good luck with recruitment!

As far as I know, we're not doubling up and so as far as I know, there's still four empty spots.

This is a bit different from other currently active Rps. I like it. Count me in.

I typically like playing multiple characters, so you can always count me in for doubling.

• Useful
This seems like a really fun idea! Unfortunately, I've never heard of the anime this is based off of, much less watched it. I've also never participated in a group RP before. But again, I'm genuinely interested in the premise, and I *might* have a character in mind (depending on certain prerequisites and such). My question is, considering my lack of experience, should I bother? I'd rather not be the black sheep in a group that knows what's going on when I don't, if you know what I mean.

This seems like a really fun idea! Unfortunately, I've never heard of the anime this is based off of, much less watched it. I've also never participated in a group RP before. But again, I'm genuinely interested in the premise, and I *might* have a character in mind (depending on certain prerequisites and such). My question is, considering my lack of experience, should I bother? I'd rather not be the black sheep in a group that knows what's going on when I don't, if you know what I mean.
If it's any consolation, I never really made it past around episode 8 myself and I can guarantee most of the others are in the same boat. The RP is inspired by the concept, but otherwise has no relation to the anime, so don't worry about a thing.

Ah, alrighty. Mind if I PM you with a few questions? I like to be in the know before I jump into something gung-ho. :P

Ladies and gentlemen! Since the OOC is up, if you're interested in joining, just head on over and post a skeleton. To better facilitate this, I'll be putting the link in the OP. Remember, there's three slots open.

Last edited by a moderator: