Idols. On ice!

W

Wolfsbane706

Original poster
So, this was inspired by the anime Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream. Premise below.

Premise said:
Idols had taken the world by storm. Beautiful voices, beautiful outfits, cute girls, it was the perfect storm of attributes. But the craze didn't last very long, unsurprisingly. It only took about ten years for the idol craze to die out and idol audiences to thin out. So, producers started to try gimmicks. From concerts on water to microphones built with candles, some ideas worked better than others. And now, even smaller groups are trying to get in on the craze, albeit a little late. An ice rink housed in a small town in Colorado has set up a recruitment drive for their own idol group, named the "Frost Sirens". Unfortunately, it's not been as successful as they'd hoped . . . .
The course of the RP will be following the Sirens as they develop their skills and their relationships on and off the ice.

OPEN SIGNUPS - Idols on Ice! Sign-ups and OOC Three slots available.

Last edited by a moderator:
SKATER ON ME

IMA BE A BOSS ASS BITCH

I'd love to try this again. I still even have my character sheet! xD

• Love
Reactions: Wolfsbane706
I think they're all still there. I just have to dig them out of the archives.

I remember now. Tempest!

I can't believe you remember! Yep, my little ice queen. Pun totally intended. <3

I can't believe you remember! Yep, my little ice queen. Pun totally intended. <3
Tempest and @IceQueen's character are no longer in the thread. You guys post so much, they got deleted to make room. Oh well, at least the CS is still fetchable.

Tempest and @IceQueen's character are no longer in the thread. You guys post so much, they got deleted to make room. Oh well, at least the CS is still fetchable.
Ima go looking and work some magics

It's alright. Mine is easily accessible.

Ah! I totally didn't notice you used another Love Live character. LOL

I got my cs back so I'm all rearing to go

Could you guys send them my way? I'm making some changes to the RP.

'fraid I can't take on any more RPs at this moment in time. Hope it all works out for ya'll, though.

Need six more people. Anyone's welcome!

I miscounted last time and forgot to count myself. We only need four more people.

Still four slots remaining. However, if everyone doubles up, we can go ahead and start.