ICSYL Scourge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nacim did intervene but attempted to at least make it look like an accident. Wind Energy could still be of some use underwater after all. He aimed a cyclone that blew Shenna and Sienna away, being careful not to crash them into anything that might hurt them.

"Enough! We don't have time to waste with them. If they try to get in our way..I'll deal with them myself!!!" Nacim shouted displaying an unusual amount of emotion this time.

They heeded his words and attempted to get back on track. Sheena and Sienna weren't about to just give up though it seemed.

Scylla tried to pull Roy towards her with her tentacles but he broke free of them with his sheer physical might.

"Hmph! Is that all? I think I'm doing you a favor. Your body won't survive the orb if you're this weak! It won't make you human either..These orbs are not miracle cures for us to abuse."

One of the wolf heads then extended and bit into Roy's shoulder trying to rip it apart. "NO! NO! NO! NO!!! You'll never understand! Die you traitor!!!"

Roy laughed as he charged up his energy and created a series of spikes that around his body, piercing the wolf head nearly mutilating it. "Traitor? Lucia gave me full rights to do as I please here! Your half-assed attacks are more like an animal than a warrior! I think even Lucia saw it..You may be beautiful but just like any grunt in the OOA, you want this orb for yourself, not for your Lady!!! To save the ocean and your serpent friend, but what good is it if the rest of the world is in shambles?! Now come! Prove me wrong if you can!!!"

Scylla was stunned by Roy's words, he was winning the battle with psychology as well as physical blows.

Scylla was not to be outdone however. She tried to fight back, "And what makes you think you're so much better, Dark Beast?! You can't be that strong if you're taking so long on a weakling like me! You're all talk!!! Allow me to prove it!"

She tried to crush Roy between the two wolf heads and seemingly succeeded. Until Roy repelled them with his brute force.

"I want to be sure I'm making the right choice in taking the orb! It should go to the strongest, otherwise they'll just cut you open like a fish and take it from your remains! Not just everyone should try to take an orb...Yet I grow weary of this..This battle feels like an eternity to me, the pace is sluggish. I don't fight to feel bored so entertain me! Prove you are worthy of the orb!!!"

Scylla raged and she tried to grab Roy with her tentacles but missed him. "Stop toying with me! I Am the great Scylla!!! You don't know how strong I am...I have to be strong, for Anat!!! For Lady Lucia...For this beautiful ocean that people like you forsake! With that orb..I can heal the ocean!"

Roy laughed, "Spare me the preaching! Orbs are not toys!! They will not grant all your wishes or make miracles! Even if you did get it...Your selfish wish of saving only the ocean..So the world above could burn for all you care! Such simple minded ambitions! You fail to grasp the bigger picture, the beauty the surface world once had and could have again...That is why you are weak!"

Scylla screamed, "And you probably are jealous and want to take the world for yourself, Dark Beast! That's all your people think of, conquest, war! That's you are capable of! You don't want peace you just want conquest war! You could never understand the beauty of the ocean and how all life came from it!!"

Roy only laughed in response.

"Is that all you can do now, laugh? LAUGH? You make me sick!"

Roy ignored her now. He then began to move aggressively towards her. She tried to stop him but Roy broke free of the wolf heads and ripped another one off. "UAGH! What do you want from me? What sort of ally would do such a thing? You should have stopped this when you had the chance, now because of this in-fighting they may take the ORB!!! It's all your fault!" Roy laughed again.

"This is no joke!!! I've had it with you Dark Beast! This time I'll kill you and prove to you what I am! I AM NOT WHAT YOU DISMISS ME AS!"

Status
Not open for further replies.